Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

The One I Missed New Release - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Missed New Release (281 Views)

The One I Missed Story / The One I Missed New Release / The One I Missed New Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One I Missed New Release by Magbagbemi: 12:58am On Oct 16, 2020
Amazries stories new release
For the people following " the one I missed" story
Another chapter is out and it is promising to be interesting

Chapter two

The night was long and the day so deep. I slept off with tears all over my face till morning. Mike already got up from his bed. He raised his back up, raised up his chest and stood on his foot. Hash, he shouted, the pain in my body have not gotten healed. I struggled out of my room, seeing that no one is awake. I was surprised, I had to go back to bed to figure something's out. Trying to recall what happened on the aeroplane, I remembered, I collected a code from the pilot before killing him. What the code might be, I did not know. I have to look for a way to get to the Russian headquarters for my plane to be rescheduled. I don't know what is going on in their mind. Since they did not pass a condolence message, they might have thought I am dead. I looked at myself, faced the mirror and muttered, what an ill fate.... What an I'll fate. Then my door was opened in a hurry. He gazed at me with an hopeful look and said, please help us, the store of food is burning. I was surprised, knowing not what to do, stared at him for a while. The man looked at me in a haste and said, arent you coming?. Ooh, I am coming I replied. I hopped out like a cripple. The man was really surprised but he can't go back on his words. I followed him outside. Seeing the burning food store, I was surprised. I looked around, I saw it was burnt up using an highly inflammable bottle. I put my mind to it. It seems all hope is on me. I immediately ordered for water. The fire was quenched, but most of the food were burnt. What is this I asked her.Its nothing, this happens often time. She said. I was surprised by her statement as I looked at her wondering why. Why do you always stare at me. She said. Ooh, that, I laughed, it is nothing. Perhaps where is your father.I said She gazed at me and said, he ran outside this morning, Saying he has to attend to something urgently. I sighed heavily, gazed at the open sky, looked back at her and said, is he always like this? No, but he acts weird sometimes. She said. I heard her reply, looked at her for a while and took my face off her. I knew something was wrong. I asked myself a certain question what as this man gotten himself into. I knew the house was burnt up by someone. Who can the person be? . I looked around for anything suspicious but found nothing in the open floor. Since I am not familiar with this place, I relaxed my nerves and decide that the girl will show me around. I staggered towards the door, while I saw her father run towards the door with his arm bleeding. I shouted, help this man. The shout caused everyone to gaze at me while some ran towards me. Continue reading ..... https://amazriesstories./2020/10/16/the-one-i-missed-chapter-two/

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got A Kindle, Please, Recommend Books To Read / Dent / Literature, Articles And Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.