Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! (48449 Views)

25-year-old Woman Rapes Man At Gunpoint / Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] / Full Gist- Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by April79: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
That's what happens when u claim to know bad guyz!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by fyncorp: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mainland is not a place for the famous, He should better relocate to Island(New York City)
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by eghost247(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
Sad Story God Will Make Everything Better
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by mrtidy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
WizKid wey no WISE e no know say boyz dey veeeeeeeeexxxxxxx,  Maybe Toto go buy another one.  grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by paris10: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
@All

A crime was committed against this fella which in this case " the forgotten person" and all we could say is "why was he claiming to be a bad guy?". Where was his freedom of speech and expression, his right to liberty and security of person, his right to privacy,  and his right to be enjoyed without interference?

Doesn't that alone depict the mental state of most of us in Nija and yet we murder and crucify the govt for corruption? We as a people need to re-orientate ourselves and do away with these uncultured, uncivilized comments we give to victims of crime. Does the fact that a lady dressed in a certain way warrant her getting violated? Does fact that I left my laptop at the back seat of my car constitute it being stolen? Yes you might say I'm silly for leaving my laptop at the back seat of my car, but was it not my laptop?

What do we then do with the perpetrators? It seems to me that victims often suffer the most. I fear for Nigeria, I fear for you lagosians.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by poweredcom(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2011

‘They took everything he had on him, including his mobile phones, so he had to trek all the way from third mainland bridge, back to the mainland’ a friend and associate says.

HAHAHAH welcome to stardom kid at think u dey claim BAD GUY, opps !!!!!! dat toto dicke girl is a yeye wanna be, fool, bleep all of dem  jare
well sorry ooo wiz,
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by tlops(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
who is tito dikeh, some1 pls help us wt pics!

Tp d thread: most of the posts here suggests that the car is gone for good, thats a big probs in 9ja,
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by kay2000(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
Waoh!!!!!!!!! What a pity, already paying the price for stardom. Seems too early to experience this. Thannk God say them nor shoot am ooooooo, atleast e go see true life story to sing about. Real inspiration!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by alex406(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
He is now tasting the soup of the big boys.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by pckid: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by whiteroses(f): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
i can see the promiscuous tonto dike wan spread her toto over this kids banana?
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by barika2011(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2011
He caused his problems, why did he take his car to the gun point? He knows gun point is always very notorious for car snatching. I don't pity him at all.
grin grin grin grin still rolling ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, dis guy is bloody funny!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by barika2011(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
He caused his problems, why did he take his car to the gun point? He knows gun point is always very notorious for car snatching. I don't pity him at all.
grin grin grin grin still rolling ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, dis guy is bloody funny!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Kunbee: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
drgica74:

Rofl
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by eros(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2011

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude, seriously i hope this was meant to be a joke because i can't help but laugh really hard at your comment.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
April79:

That's what happens when u claim to know bad guyz!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by amurx(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
they'll return it after their show now, they jst won show am say bad guy pas bad guy imagine butty callin himself bad guy say him don stay 4 any naija ghetto b4, cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by seedord247(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
Can we start contributing money for him to buy another car. . . . . I'll be the treasurer
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by whiteroses(f): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2011
grin wizzy bad guy ti ko le je eko kan tan! timba fun l'efakun olorun loma catch e
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by phreakabit(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2011
Who is wizzkid?

Who the phuck is WizKid?

The question should be, who are you?
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Dsense(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2011
So what's my biz with that?

If they like they can snatch his prick away undecided
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by shotster50(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2011
Dude is lucky he was not shot.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2011
abeg na hu be whizkid again naa??
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by mrofficial(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2011
^^ Where una dey live self? Under rock?
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by kabukabu50(m): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2011
Who is this Wizkid or whatever his name is?Some local upstart rapper from the streets of Lagos?There are hundreds like him,who cares anyway?Oh and he sot his "Accord" stolen?Doesn't that happen everyday in Nigeria?Was it a Maserati or Lamborghini? angry angry angry angry

Kick this thread to the kids section already.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by jmaine: 1:21am On Mar 09, 2011
mr.official:

^^ Where una dey live self? Under rock?

Na under Olumo Rock them dey live. undecided
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by mrofficial(m): 1:25am On Mar 09, 2011
kabukabu50:

Who is this Wizkid or whatever his name is?Some local upstart rapper from the streets of Lagos?There are hundreds like him,who cares anyway?Oh and he sot his "Accord" stolen?Doesn't that happen everyday in Nigeria?Was it a Maserati or Lamborghini? angry angry angry angry

Kick this thread to the kids section already.

Sorry ooo, but i gaz ask. You don high?
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by dripstoil: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2011

A crime was committed against this fella which in this case " the forgotten person" and all we could say is "why was he claiming to be a bad guy?". Where was his freedom of speech and expression, his right to liberty and security of person, his right to privacy, and his right to be enjoyed without interference?

Doesn't that alone depict the mental state of most of us in Nija and yet we murder and crucify the govt for corruption? We as a people need to re-orientate ourselves and do away with these uncultured, uncivilized comments we give to victims of crime. Does the fact that a lady dressed in a certain way warrant her getting violated? Does fact that I left my laptop at the back seat of my car constitute it being stolen? Yes you might say I'm silly for leaving my laptop at the back seat of my car, but was it not my laptop?

What do we then do with the perpetrators? It seems to me that victims often suffer the most. I fear for Nigeria, I fear for you lagosians.

My brother, each time i ready comment by Nigerians on issues like this, i can not but see how wicket Nigerian people have become. Alway looking for the down fall of another man in other to rejoice over it. And that is the reason why a good number of the will live and die poor.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by calculusx(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2011
Waaoooo Robbers in Lagos Again Isn't there a Tracker in his Car? I know a friend who had been robbed 5 times and got his Car back 4 times with the help of a Tracker but they went away with his First Car cos there was no tracker on it. I'm not advertising or selling a Tracker but i believe this is what we all must have in our Cars. Self Security First, Wizz Kid, don't worry GOD will do a better CAR, It could be from GEJ cos there is nothing Politicians no dey use Campaign in Nigeria now, lol

Politicians dey use Light Campaing now in my area after settling NEPA Officials, Abundant light indeed,
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by jhayluz: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2011
@mobinga
am sure you are not a nigerian.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by iBlogNaija: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.