Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis (21750 Views)

President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by smogup: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari, a good man with
bad intentions. #endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.

Good man you say. Werey dey disguise
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by samwillyco1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Settle our own problems first
# End bad Governance
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by rollandben(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
I think Buhari needs brain surgery, he really need medical attention...his sense of reasoning is permanently blocked. no matter how we try he can not heed to the right advise. Shame on buhari
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by zionaigbokhan: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSars
#EndCorruption
#StopPoliceBrutality
#VoteOutBadLeaders
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by SaintLucia: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nazgul:
I doubt if buhari is aware of the protests going on in the country. Maybe he thinks one of the mega churches are holding nation wide crusade titled #Endsars.

Honestly Nigeria hasn't had it this bad.

People die daily in their tens and hundreds yet he's more interested in mali crisis.
Lol as long as there's no protest in the north, Bubu no send anybody for the southern region, if them like make the south destroy properties and kill themselves. Very bad....
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by ada9ja(f): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

Misplaced Priorities again

Na who curse this country na ?!

Can't we remove the log in our own eyes first. Leave mali matters for marlians. Our own problems are bigger than theirs. We currently have a failed president that deceived Nigerians twice...and we can't wait 3 more years. We might not exist by then.

Can't there meet and talk about how to solve the health or educational problems of Nigeria. Remove the log from your eyes first.

#RevolutionNow

When u re a president, you attend to matters that concerns you both local or international or you send representative.....life continues

2 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by meditator(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
iaamxavier:
"Mr Buhari expresses delight over successes recorded in arresting the Mali crisis"

Wait is this man naturally just daft or there's something more to his daftness??

I've never seen a stupid leader as our current president

Your country is on fire.. You're interested in Mali crises

Who did we offend bayi God?

Oga, talk wetin you know... how is Nigeria on fire ? Do u know the meaning of fire ? Just because some "few" people that are not even up to 2% of our total population does not mean there is unrest... yes, Questionable protests against police brutality is going on, that does not mean other spheres of governance should be stagnant. Besides, the menace started During your darling PDP.
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by wildikeman(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
E Don finish for this country...

And Nigeria is the cause.

#Buhariresign
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by wildikeman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
meditator:

Oga, talk wetin you know... how is Nigeria on fire ? Do u know the meaning of fire ? Just because some "few" people that are not even up to 2% of our total population does not mean there is unrest... yes, Questionable protests against police brutality is going on, that does not mean other spheres of governance should be stagnant. Besides, the menace started During your darling PDP.

buhari apologist here o... Na dem be this.
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by VanTee20(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by victorazyvictor(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yahksbiz:

liberal man my foot.....
you are either packaging this jona or he is presenting himself to you....

the main reason bubu is still forming boss is because those state men are still licking his ass. rubbish.

what makes u think Nigerians voted for the lifeless president in the first place? because he spoke for the masses durring boko haram Time. he strongly go against any movement jonathan made, making him to appear weak......

today that the same jonathan is around him like an errand boy. and you tell me he is for the people,, he is liberal bla bla bla bla bla bla l

I expected him to be doing the needful. he should tell buhari that he has failed. even to his face
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

How can a bigot be clinching around another man of diff race and religion? "Bigot" is a wrong word to demystify Gej's character.
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
I really do not know those giving him advise..

Itz very unfortunate we have such folks in government.

Rubbish!
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yahksbiz:
can some one tell me why jonathan is not a bigot
Because he has a plan. Play along like Osibanjo until presidency lands in ur table. Only then will u see the true Jona, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Kalu,etc They are all forming dumb cuz of hope of being made a president
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by dododawa1: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jonathan sit one place so doing errand boy for FULANI
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Yahksbiz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
victorazyvictor:

How can a bigot be clinching around another man of diff race and religion? "Bigot" is a wrong word to demystify Gej's character.

(One who is narrow-mindedly devoted to their own ideas and groups,)
that is small of it definition
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by adesharp2(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Next president
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Yahksbiz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Because he has a plan. Play along like Osibanjo until presidency lands in ur table. Only then will u see the true Jona, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Kalu,etc They are all forming dumb cuz of hope of being made a president

this is also foolishness......
when buhari wanted president did he lick the ass of the former president? no instead he attack which is what jonathan should do now because we Nigerians are expecting this from him.....
just imagine all the Northern governors advocate for the establishment of SARS but not a single governor from anywhere has called out for his ban instead they join the protesters fooling themselves later they will send tugs to kill them........

that is why bubu is showing less concern because our representatives have failed us

jonathan is the worse of them all.....

1 Like

Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by dasparrow: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Talk about misplaced priorities. Talk about trying to help put out your neighbor's house that is on fire while your own house is on fire too and is being burnt to the ground. It's obvious GMB does not even know what is going on at the moment in Nigeria. Sigh! Nigerians have entered one chance with this man as our president. Lord God help us!

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Germi9: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
jonathan knows the truth,but he's scared to talk so that his books wont be opened
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Shellsploit: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
naijadrivablog:

ah ah, na Hacker you be? You come say u de find korope wey you wan use run transport from Okearo/Matogun cheesy

Hahahahaha.... U be weyrey i swear grin
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by LOKOLESCO(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
PLEASE MY PEOPLE,ARE WE IN MALI OR NIGERIA? COS THERE IS ALOT OF PROBLEMS IN OUR MIDST TO LEFT ASIDE IN OTHER TO CATER FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY PROBLEMS.
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by victorazyvictor(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yahksbiz:

(One who is narrow-mindedly devoted to their own ideas and groups,) that is small of it definition
U win grin
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Onebabe(f): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
They should solve the problem at home first
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
d funniest thing b say mali problem no even reach all our own.

yeye frezident
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by romenna: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mali will be child's play when we are through with you.
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yahksbiz:

this is also foolishness......
when buhari wanted president did he lick the ass of the former president? no instead he attack which is what jonathan should do now because we Nigerians are expecting this from him.....
just imagine all the Northern governors advocate for the establishment of SARS but not a single governor from anywhere has called out for his ban instead they join the protesters fooling themselves later they will send tugs to kill them........

that is why bubu is showing less concern because our representatives have failed us

jonathan is the worse of them all.....
I agree with you to a large extent but sincerely, Jonathan has learnt his lessons.Northern governors supporting SARS is better because it gives more reason for division of Nigeria. Similarly the #5billon Zamfara and CBN is making things easier. Useless bubu and North don't know who to trust & Goatluck seems better positioned. Patience is a great virtue
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by gulfer: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Meanwhile you have an inferno in your own house while you're trying to put out the cinder in someone's house angry angry angry
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by bizzibodi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
MALI?when nigeriya is on fire!!
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by showafrica(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
iaamxavier:
"Mr Buhari expresses delight over successes recorded in arresting the Mali crisis"

Wait is this man naturally just daft or there's something more to his daftness??

I've never seen a stupid leader as our current president

Your country is on fire.. You're interested in Mali crises

Who did we offend bayi God?

Someone say na mannequin dey there.. I am just confuse.
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Okoroawusa: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis by Petdagr8t(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please Dr Good luck Jonathan, I know you're a good man by virtue, kindly clarity for us and tell us the truth because we are confused right now
Please is this man you took picture with the same with Buhari whom you handed power to in 2015, Sincere answer please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa / Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna / Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.