Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Watch This Video Of Nigerian Army Soldiers Engaging Insurgents In The Northeast - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch This Video Of Nigerian Army Soldiers Engaging Insurgents In The Northeast (283 Views)

God Has Helped Us To Clear Boko Haram In The Northeast — buhari / Northeast Development Commission Likely Salary Structure / See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Video Of Nigerian Army Soldiers Engaging Insurgents In The Northeast by Viktoreze(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Our brave young men are going through hell on earth in the name of tackling insurgency. Kindly remember them in your prayers. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNkqkcj_Y5I
Re: Watch This Video Of Nigerian Army Soldiers Engaging Insurgents In The Northeast by jabberjawz: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Damn boy......that's what it feels like to be @ front lines.....SARS....you guys are needed here...they need support in the north east....!

Just in case this gets to front page....I will be really glad....cos this will be my first ftc after 12years of active membership in Nairaland... grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of Nigerian Army Soldiers Engaging Insurgents In The Northeast by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2020
jabberjawz:
Damn boy......that's what it feels like to be @ front lines.....SARS....you guys are needed here...they need support in the north east....!

Just in case this gets to front page....I will be really glad....cos this will be my first ftc after 12years of active membership in Nairaland... grin

Abeg if e reach from page vote for him, he need it to win indomi 12 pack. grin grin grin grin

Vote = Like grin
Re: Watch This Video Of Nigerian Army Soldiers Engaging Insurgents In The Northeast by obiekunie2: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2020
poor tactical maneuver.

poor coordination

low skilled war front confrontation.

the soldiers are obviously scared and not well coordinated.

you can hear one shouting - what are you people doing back there now??

you see some knelling on the line of confrontation - when they are supposed to be lying on the ground

I KNOW ITS A DRILL.

NEVERTHELESS ITS NOT EASY TO BE A SOLDIER.

HEARING SUSTAINED GUNSHOTS AND EXPLOSION CAN WEAKEN EVEN A BRAVEST OF MEN - BUT IT IS IN SUCH SCENARIO THAT GREAT WARRIORS AND HEROES ARE BORN.

GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT MEN AND WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video Of Nigerian Army Soldiers Engaging Insurgents In The Northeast by illicit(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2020
This is a drill....

(1) (Reply)

90 Year Old Widow Allegedly Gang-raped By Two Men After They Stormed Her House A / Airpod 2 And Airpod Pro Dubai And Smart Watch / The Best Deal You'll See Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.