Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House (1464 Views)

Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE / Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional / Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Fredtiles: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
FREDRICK INTERNATIONAL TILES LAYER

For supply and fixing of all kinds of tiles, such as; Marble Tiles, Ceramic Tiles, Mosaic, etc,

It pains us when we see people pay so much money to fix tiles, yet they dont get value for their money. We at Fredrick Int'l Tiles belives first in our profession. We believe that if a job is well done, more jobs will come. And we dont want to compromise our name and standard. Send us your email so we can send pictures of some of our previous jobs.

For more information, you can reach us through our email: fred_aki@yahoo.com. Tel NO: 07061164745, 08188237519.
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by datingange(m): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2011
thanks so much bro.
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by 2dmax(m): 5:25am On Mar 08, 2011
maxndianaefo@yahoo.com.

But dont u think u r on d wroung section? Try posting on property section! U r needed there!

Do send d pix to d mail address.

Tnx.
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Fredtiles: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
Thank you all.

@2dmax
I will send you some pictures.
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Where are you based ?.

Pls send pictures to plusmerry@gmail.com
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Fredtiles: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
I am based in Benin. I will send you some pictures.

Thanks all
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Fredtiles: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2011
@2dmax, Merryplus,

I have sent the pictures. Do check your box.

Thanks.
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by superde: 3:18am On Mar 19, 2011
kindly send pictures to mikedeoye@gmail.com
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Gobi38: 4:48am On Mar 21, 2011
kindly send picture to fosagie AT aol.com Note I intentional used AT instead of '@' to prevent email spam. I curently have a project in GRA Ugbor benin - let me see what you got.
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Fredtiles: 1:04am On Apr 05, 2011
@ Superde and Gobi,

I have sent you some pictures. Do check your mail.
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 05, 2011
send pictures to me too omonuan@hotmail.com
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by Fredtiles: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^

I have sent you some pictures.

Expecting you response.

Thanks.
Re: A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House by kinzodigital: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Fredtiles: FREDRICK INTERNATIONAL TILES LAYER

For supply and fixing of all kinds of tiles, such as; Marble Tiles, Ceramic Tiles, Mosaic, etc,

It pains us when we see people pay so much money to fix tiles, yet they dont get value for their money. We at Fredrick Int'l Tiles belives first in our profession. We believe that if a job is well done, more jobs will come. And we dont want to compromise our name and standard. Send us your email so we can send pictures of some of our previous jobs.

For more information, you can reach us through our email: fred_aki@yahoo.com. Tel NO: 07061164745, 08188237519.
Hello,kindly send pictures of your work to : kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk including price per square metre.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contained For Rent In Lekki, Surulere & Yaba / Plots Of Land @ Onosa, Ibeju Lekki For As Low As 600,000 Naira / Affordable Plots Of Land On Redeem Simawa Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.