Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant (23478 Views)

First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day / Ekiti Asphalt Plant Commences Operation (Photos) / Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by mamotalk: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just look at what we are commissioning in this 21 century ??

Youths must take over in 2023.
my brother that's Nigeria for us o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by NadiaR(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

This looks like Fayose's project, at least he should give credits for continuity in governance.

But what do I know cheesy

Congratulations to Ekiti people

It's sure Fayose's project
I am from Ekiti and i am proud to day Fayose did well

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by NadiaR(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
Fayemi he's trying in ekiti state...kudos to him
They are all Fayose's project

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by bjgurl(f): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
They can't even dress properly � for the young girl holding the tray, look at her shoe, #Badgovernance

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by kayjay69(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
I guess you failed to read where it said the project was conceptualized during Fayemi's first tenure and Fayose picked up the project from there.

No need to sow seeds of division, what I think is most important is that the project was completed within budget and on timely. I doubt if this was the case.

No big deal regarding these projects in my estimation. Ekiti was created same 1996 as Ebonyi, go look at what is happening in Ebonyi and I can bet you both states have similar allocations from government. It is a small state with a small population, some issues should not even feature as part of the states problems. Mind you it is my state and I grew up there 10 years so I know exactly what I am talking about.
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

This looks like Fayose's project, at least he should give credits for continuity in governance.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by sulaak(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
christejames:
This is commendable, when succeeding governments learn to bottle up their grudge for the predecessors like this then Nigeria's level of development will be pushed up.

Beautiful market by the way, I hope a private facility management firm will be contracted to maintain the facilities because our maintenance culture for public facilities in this country is so low.

Where is the development?
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Ijaya123: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

Dr Fayemi, whose first administration conceptualized the market in 2012, however, commended his immediate predecessor, Mr Ayo Fayose for starting the project which was at 55 percent completion level at the time the last administration left office, two years ago.

Take time to read, it doesn't kill.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Freebills12: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
EXQUISITE FROM CHAIRMAN NGF, BUT DO WE HAVE PROBLEM WITH AESTHETICS? LOOK AT THE GROUND OF THAT ARENA, WHY NOT LANDSCAPE IT?
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by kareemkamil(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fayose project capitalize on
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by kareemkamil(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fayemi brought nothing to Ekiti people, than foreign language. (English).
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Afamed: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
DamZik:
Fayose had almost completed the complex and rented out the shops before Fayemi came and revoke the rent. Now the question is it possible for a governor to rent out a facility that is just 55% complete? Especially in the centre of the city.
The project was never completed under Fayose. Fayose only did a political arrangements just few days to the election to rent the place out just to corner their votes.
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Augustenite(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

Trying fire. Abeg no jugde base on this media jingoism ooo. All those work na 80% of fayose ooo. Fayemi na Abuja governor. Buhari dog

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by BruncleZuma: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
After ENDSARS let's join hands and #ENDXVIDEOS
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Slurity(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin

Nice infrastructure

But after six months.......... sad sad
He only continue the project, he is not claiming the ownership of it in his speech yesterday and that is why we give him kudos
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Slurity(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Augustenite:

Trying fire. Abeg no jugde base on this media jingoism ooo. All those work na 80% of fayose ooo. Fayemi na Abuja governor. Buhari dog
Are You here in Ado with us? If yes, then you should know that Fayemi did not claim the ownership of that market project. And you should still praise him for completing it if you really love Ekiti development

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Integrafamoo: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
Market was at 55% completion when you became governor?
I am sure that is a lie.
Seems Fayose was really pushing to finish the market and commission it back then
But then you politicians take "Oath of Deception" as part of the swearing in

Anonymous O, anything dirty file for Mr. Fayemi?
He has been governor, minister, and then governor. Thank you
It was more than 90% completedby Fayose. Already sold out to costumers by fayose. Fayemi refunded the payment and he added finishing touches. Kudos to both though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Ekpekaycee: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Clean only for the first week. Functional power supply only for the first week. Working facilities only for the first week.
In a year's time, the whole place will be an eyesore If no concerted effort at maintenance is put in place.
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gov. Fayemi has garnered a lots of experience when he served as Federal Minister of Solid Mineral of this country. This is testimony of the experience Ekiti State should have best asphalt company in south west state because of large deposit of rock and mountain endowed with Ekiti State.

Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by Sleekfingers: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

so the state employed him to try abi? Na this kinda comment dey drag is the backward....

Is like saying sanwo olu is trying ...where over 70% of roads in lagos are in horrible shape....
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by mrksquare: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
How can a modern market not have fire service station in it still amazes me. Common, a fire station is a necessity when building such a structure with 250 shop.
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by mrksquare: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
How can a modern market not have fire service station in it still amazes me. Common, a fire station is a necessity when building such a structure with 250 shops.
Re: Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant by 4x28: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

The project was never completed under Fayose. Fayose only did a political arrangements just few days to the election to rent the place out just to corner their votes.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) / Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman / SURE-P Getting The Job Done!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.