Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Re: Your ICAN Exams This Diet - Invest Your Time Wisely This Weekend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Your ICAN Exams This Diet - Invest Your Time Wisely This Weekend (139 Views)

Invest Your Time Wisely This Weekend... / Don't Overwork Yourself And Use Your Personal Time Wisely / University Of Ibadan Exams This January Despite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Your ICAN Exams This Diet - Invest Your Time Wisely This Weekend by planetpgold(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

Today is another TGIF and as you go into this weekend, I want you to use it judiciously. That is, pick up your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos immediately and study it.

For every second, minute, hour and day that goes by, you cannot get that time back again. Even the time that I am using to create this post, once invested or squandered, cannot be found.

So, I want you to invest your time wisely and be conscious of what your daily tasks are. Spending most of your time studying will be advisable because time and tide wait for no woman.

However, if you are awaiting your March/July exams result, start preparing for the course you will need to write next. Because information reaching me revealed that your exam results will be out next week.

In addition, don't forget to click on the link below to join our Telegram Class if you are the busy type on weekdays.

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com/icantimetable

Also bear in mind that as a serious and sincere student that wants to break the circle of postponement, overcome the hurdle of study over 900 pages of different materials and wants to pass your exams on December 8th, you need to get your Simplified and Comprehensive ICAN Lecture Videos. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link to decide

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry South Africa / Lead City University 2O2O/2O21 Session / Actual Study Material Tips To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.