Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (86748 Views)

Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by SupBruh: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2020
maasoap:

I don't. I'm just saying that if the current 36 governors are lined up today and I'm told to pick one among them as my governor, I won't think twice before choosing Ganduje. But now, I might consider Zulum first.

Ganduje?? Really?! wow! ok.
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2020
SupBruh:

Ganduje?? Really?! wow! ok.

That's it. Ganduje for me ahead of Godswill Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by prophetfire: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2020
maasoap:

I don't. I'm just saying that if the current 36 governors are lined up today and I'm told to pick one among them as my governor, I won't think twice before choosing Ganduje. But now, I might consider Zulum first.
. Well Zulum is the only person amongst them I may call a leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by SupBruh: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2020
maasoap:

That's it. Ganduje for me ahead of Godswill Akpabio

Didn't you just say Ganduje ahead of Zulum? Now it's Akpabio? Nah! just forget I said anything. Obviously, your choices are personal and not entirely based on achievements.
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2020
SupBruh:

Didn't you just say Ganduje ahead of Zulum? Now it's Akpabio? Nah! just forget I said anything. Obviously, your choices are personal and not entirely based on achievements.

Go and back read what I said or quote me. Thanks
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by babony1: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Olisehinnocent post=95006010]Breaking one of his hand or leg won't be a bad idea cheesy
Lol.
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by babony1: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Breaking one of his hand or leg won't be a bad idea
Lol.
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by babony1: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2020
[sub][/sub]
TOPCRUISE:
Politicians promise you heaven before election and give you hell after embarassed
Exactly bro.
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by babony1: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2020
[sub][/sub]
sbaks:
Very good! Some ibos (not all) are too blinded by bigotry that they fail to realize that their own leaders are cheating them real bad. Just imagine such a road in the nation's technological capital where large amount of money in the name of taxes are collected. Bigotry has blinded nigerians from their real issues honestly. Both yorubas, hausas and igbos are so guilty. I'm so happy they're beginning to unite.
I clap you.
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by Dede1(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:
If not for Fulani and Boko criminals the north is best !

These guys don't fck around .

Add Islamic radicals to the pool!!!
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by ddeola: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
All of them deserve the same treatment
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by Friend22(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin not that we hate the north. But we detest hypocrisy and riligious bigot. Nice one

You are talking about hypocrisy in what exactly?
You've not stated anything.
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by Friend22(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2020
tollyboy5:

Religious hypocricy is what I'm talking about. So rampant in the north. They leave child marriage and start running after beer bottle

You are a bigger hypocrite.
In America,deluded people like do not condemn "children" (if that what you choose to call it )getting married and no one has ever bat an eye lid on that but as hypocritical as,you you ethnic bigotry can't make you see things clearly.
Because it us the north you want them to behave like you.
Na beer you wan drink?
Drink am for your papa house no carry am come arewa.

Beer kee you there!

This is what your almighty America is doing concerning child marriage na North you see finish.
Check the links and ask yourself who's the hypocrite here.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/united-states/&ved=2ahUKEwjitpfIub3sAhUEqaQKHXjdDxMQFjANegQIEhAB&usg=AOvVaw0CQpeLo6Hl2PNiX4k_jvN1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/analysis-child-marriage-is-legal-in-49-u-s-states/article_fbefbf04-5d0e-11e8-b6e6-cb9d5643bc13.amp.html&ved=2ahUKEwjitpfIub3sAhUEqaQKHXjdDxMQFjASegQIFBAB&usg=AOvVaw3nALMyzJuCtXhQqSymn1ku&ampcf=1
Re: Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance by juniorstar(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

The most important and should be top of the list... "No Politician or intending Politician should have dual citizenship". This is to stop them from running away after committing their atrocities.
absolutely!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.