Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me (51699 Views)

Voenkor Told When The Ukrainian Armed Forces Will Waste Their Potential / Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience / Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Baawaa(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
These police men are Nigerians, sufferness will kill their generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Power Intoxicates
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by fishmonger1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
hmmm
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Racoon(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oh Nigerian police!
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by RexTramadol1: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by adeblow(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Moferere:
No pity for Gimba, I have been following him for a while, he's an ethnic bigot
Rubbish, u are following the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Our solution is to start from the president
One by one we will get what we want but it won't be easy
Cos they are all Bastards
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Ogbuu101: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Moferere:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
and you think this people will change? I just wish Lawrence Anenih is alive, atleast he thought us how to kill policemen too!
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
I ask these question every time, how can citizens subjected to this wickedness continue to vote for wicked leaders because of peanut?
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by penjm: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Police and misguided talk. Imagine police stop my brother who was on bike and he ask him of the usual 50naira and he complained that his mother is sick so he is rushing to buy drugs for her. Then useless police told him to keep the bike since the mother is only sick not dead. Sometimes I wonder if police lives depends on 50 naira!!
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
onyechez:
I ask these question every time, how can citizens subjected to this wickedness continue to vote for wicked leaders because of peanut?

We have now given politicians something to campaign about. SARS will now be a campaign promise going forward in addition to d usual road, light and water

1 Like

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Buksaylor: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
dre11:
#ENDSARS: How Police Assaulted Daily Trust Columnist Gimba Kakanda

DAILY TRUST

Frank Mba is another idiot....
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Glaswegian: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gimba has not been picking his call since that event. I was worried.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by ORIGENAL(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Don4eva:
Believe me, Nigerian Police is committing more atrocities even with the on going protests.

It pains me more to know that these policemen are people's fathers, brothers and husbands.

They have pushed us to the wall, there is no place to run to, we might need to fight back to be alive

There was really a country

#EndPoliceBrutality
Time go reach when we go begin dey attack their families
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by aspirebig: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
That is exactly the plight of most Nigerians daily.
Just last week, a police abuse on Nigerians is too much. Let go and face those Ccriminals stealing our national wealth.

How do we share a country with people that reason backward?

That is why we will continue the protest. Senators earning billions monthly for sleeping.
This is not real democracy.

Some policemen are now professional killers, paid with tax payers money.....just imagine the audacity of the officer.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by atiku4President(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Moferere:
Thank you, my brother. They think we don't know them.

1 Like

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by abokimallam: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Police can’t change because the police leadership is behind the atrocities of the junior ones.Here is how it works: the police at check point makes specific amount to o/c sars.O/C sars returns to DPO who in turn makes return to commissioner who in turn returned something to ig or he loses his post.Meanwhile mr lifeless is in house fighting kwarapshion.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Glaswegian: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Moferere:

For busting the stereotypes about the North, he is an ethnic bigot to you.

1 Like

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeria's problem is really more than any of us think. may. God help us in this country.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Codedlyon: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
I am not afraid of any human being i don't care the type of uniform you put on. In this jungle where survival is important for all. Nobody can dare lion. Let them come. Dem go know Sha.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
There is a sad inability of all the players to recall history - This is not the first time this phenomena is happening in Africa.

8 Steps to destroying a nation

Step 1: Persons are democratically elected into Government
Step 2: They fail at governance and deliberately sustain bad governance to the detriment of the citiziens who voted them in
STEP 3: They keep theirselves in power through violent force and wanton executions
STEP 4: The people cry for change but are ignored by the arrogant and corrupt ruling class
STEP 5: The people become tired of crying and go into the streets to direct their frustration at the corrupt ruling class
STEP 6: The corrupt ruling class labels the protests as treasonable acts against the National Security & Sovereignty of the nation and sends in the Armed Forces to arrest, torture and execute protesters.
STEP 7: External Interests are watching keenly as they seek for ways to fund a coup or collapes of government through the leader or leaders of the protest (for their own selfish interests)
STEP 8: The Revolution starts and chaos reigns and nobody is sure how it quickly escalates until the government is taken over and the president arrested by the same Army they ordered to kill protesters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Emmanuelcann: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lovelies1:
Even still on the ongoing protest this illiterate forget their civil responsibility and engaged in cult altitude
They forgot that when you are not civil in your public job then you can be tag a cultist, tout, criminal in legalized or recognize security uniform. Demon's

Well anytime this fowl idiot brings up their annual budget

Take a brief look at just 10 members of national assembly annual salary
29 million * 10 = 290 million
290 million * 12 month = 3 billion 480 million

This calculation is just for 10 members of national assembly
So when you see annual budget just know you elected legal thief's
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by eddyslim(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Just imagine..#StopPoliceBrutality
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by igboamakaaa: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Moferere:
The guy has been disguising for a long time, in times of panic his ethic bigotry comes out in full force, visible for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by chrizzyace: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
The best thing for them to do is to start prosecuting these police men publicly(on live court room) like opera panel... then they will start behaving themselves whenever they are on duty.
Discipline them!!!! Then move on to politicians, they need public disgrace!!!

Rubbish!!
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is what we get when evil incompetent persons are being recruited.

Most of these security people are criminals who have perpetuated the worst crimes in the country history.

The compassionate official such as the sensible senior officer who facilitated release of the journalist are getting fewer each passing day. A day will come that only garbage officers will be left.

Just like the decayed educational institution were it is getting to a stage were morally bankrupt lecturer will start to force student to perform sexual gratification on him in the full glare of the entire class shamelessly.

Nigerian police are obviously frustrated all round with poor renumeration, welfare, equipment, training but are transferring their aggression at the wrong quarters being the innocent struggling taxpaying masses.

The major entity responsible for their woes are their fathers the "the politicians"

Leave the defenceless citizens alone and face the politicians!
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by justiz5(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
THE ONLY WAY TO END POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST NIGERIANS IS BY BRUTALLY KILLING THE CHILDREN AND OTHER RELATIVES OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE PERSONNEL.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by 2LESS(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yahksbiz:
some people are saying they have met our demands....

That has been the anthem of that eeediot whose moniker is GoatandYam
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
There is Smtn fundamentally wrong with out police service. I hope it can be corrected now.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by achierosion(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
The policeman is right, they kill and nothing happened to them.

#Endtheunholymarriage#
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
justiz5:
THE ONLY WAY TO END POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST NIGERIANS IS BY BRUTALLY KILLING THE CHILDREN AND OTHER RELATIVES OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE PERSONNEL.
well this your method is brutally and ruthlessly extreme.

I don't encourage that though, but come to think of it, this may be the only effective way put a STOP to their EVIL CORRUPTED DNA GENETIC MATERIAL once and for all.

Otherwise they will just keep spreading their malicious traits and characteristics aggressively until the entire nation becomes by far the most unhabitable place on planet earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) / Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.