Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

[ #revealed ] Cardi B Was In Bed With Offset When She Posted Her Nude Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [ #revealed ] Cardi B Was In Bed With Offset When She Posted Her Nude Photo (2720 Views)

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Revealed! Cardi B Was Paid Staggering N1.8 Billion Naira To Perform In Africa / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ #revealed ] Cardi B Was In Bed With Offset When She Posted Her Nude Photo by solosquad: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2020

#Revealed: Cardi B was in bed with Offset when she accidentally posted her nude photo

Cardi B and Offset might take the title for friendliest celebrity divorce.

The “WAP” billboard chart topping rapper, 28, revealed that she happened to be in bed with her estranged husband when she accidentally posted her nude photo to Instagram.

“I’m leaning in the f–king bed, right? And I’m telling Offset, ‘Yo I feel like…,” she said before explaining how her topless photo ended up on her Instagram Story (via StyleCaster). “I’m taking the f–king picture and then I f–king press and I see that it’s loading and I’m like ‘Oh my God! Oh my God, Offset! Oh my God, the picture’s loading,’ and he was like, ‘Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.’”

Cardi then explained that she asked the Migos rapper, to check her Instagram Story from his phone to see if she had, in fact, posted the NSFW picture for the masses to see. He confirmed that she posted a “picture of the f–king tit!” shocked shocked

The “Bodak Yellow” rapper continued, “By the time I turned my phone on and deleted that s–t, everybody and their mom saw. They were all over the internet.”

Following the leak, Cardi addressed the accident on Twitter and decided she didn’t care because she used to be a stripper and many people had seen her breasts.

Cardi spent the weekend celebrating her birthday with Offset, from whom she filed for divorce in September.

Cardi B's No. 1 Videos:

Click To Watch►:Cardi B - My Love Ft. Wizkid, Davido [Official Video]
Click To Watch►: Cardi B - WAP feat. Megan Thee Stallion [Official Music Video]
Click To Watch►: [url=//tii.ai/xx0n]Offset - Clout ft. Cardi B [Official Video][/url]

More On Cardi B:
Offset Celebrates Reunion with Cardi B: ‘I Won’
Cardi B BLAST FAN For Criticizing Her NIPPLES & Parties Hard With H0RNY Husband Offset.
"50 CENT" Gets SHOCKED & REACTS To Cardi B Posting NUDE Photo Of Herself
Cardi Gets Back Together With Offset After Recieving $330k 2020 Luxury Rolls-Royce, She Says: 'I Really Wanted Some D-ck'
Cardi B Gets Back With Offset, She Says: 'I Really Wanted Some D*ck'

Re: [ #revealed ] Cardi B Was In Bed With Offset When She Posted Her Nude Photo by solosquad: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2020
shocked shocked cool cool
Re: [ #revealed ] Cardi B Was In Bed With Offset When She Posted Her Nude Photo by solosquad: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Social Media Influencers Making Impact Today In Nigeria / Chandler Moore: Biography, Age, Family Life, Ministry, & Net Worth / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.