Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) (64618 Views)

Hunger Protesters Reject Tinubu's Plea To End Protest (Video) / #EndSARS Protesters Reject Food, Drinks Donated MC Oluomo / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Tunagee(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
He wan use the small palliative to appease protesters for what he did. Nonsense illiterate!!
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
everywhere don turn better red now.
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by 4x28: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
cool

Hands of peace rejected,

Hope you can continue your protest and stop accusing him when you face further attacks from thugs

[/s]
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Earnonline7: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jazzed water n drink.Nice one from them abeg
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Sewgon79(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=atobs4real post=95003886]Bleep HIS DRINKS. BEWARE OF DRINKS AND FOOD COMING FROM SUCH PERSON[/quotes

Please if you are among the protesters, please share this message. Incase you are being harass by military in the protest, please try to hold Nigeria Flag, no military will attack you with Nigeria flag. Please share.

Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by oyatz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
able20:
Who is Oluomo to be interfering with the affairs of LASG. Why some of the SW pipo always looking for who to worship

You ought to be more enlightened than this but your bigotry will not allow you to reason well.

So a private citizen offering bottled water to the protesters in Lagos automatically means he is interfering with the affairs of the Lagos State Government?

Is MC Oluomo holding any Government position?

The National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) is an affiliate of NLC and it's a private union of drivers and owners of commercial vehicles.
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by oyatz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
JastSiryin:
I just can't wait for the day that thug would be irrelevant. The fact that he still holds weight speaks volumes about our kind of government angry

Bros, calm down.
MC Oluomo has a right to exist.

He is a private citizen just like you and the chairman of a union. He is NOT holding any Government/Party position.
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by oyatz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
hotseat:
This Chairman of NURTW position no get tenure? Life Chairman, go give your tugs/slaves your ye ye water. We no wan do. Na by force?

You people talk about people you hate too much without really understanding anything about them.

All these while you have been hearing MC Oluomo, he wasn't the chairman but just one of the EX-co as a Treasurer.

He just contested and won election as the chairman recently.
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by oyatz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:
He might not truly b involved with what happened in alausa...but because he is a strong and top ally of government from the agbero sector, he is a suspect

Who sponsored the attacks on the #EndSARS protesters in Benin City yesterday that left one of the protesters dead?
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by omoluka: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin I can't laff
See, if you really care, just see the thread on my signature, but if not, kindly ignore, we move!!!
I am having a rethink about the present Nigerian youth
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
omoluka:

I am having a rethink about the present Nigerian youth
Why do you say so?
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

Bros, calm down.
MC Oluomo has a right to exist.

He is a private citizen just like you and the chairman of a union. He is NOT holding any Government/Party position.
Bros i never said he shouldn't exist, I'm not God. But he is a thug, a leader of a union that operates like a mob and sources income mostly through racketeering. A sane society would have him hiding in the shadows and not acting like he's some elder statesman or something other than the thug he is. Let's not pretend that Lagos is some model state. It's just the best of the worst
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by oyatz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
JastSiryin:
Bros i never said he shouldn't exist, I'm not God. But he is a thug, a leader of a union that operates like a mob and sources income mostly through racketeering. A sane society would have him hiding in the shadows and not acting like he's some elder statesman or something other than the thug he is. Let's not pretend that Lagos is some model state. It's just the best of the worst

What exactly is your grouse?

Is it the methods by which NURTW generate income as a corporate body or how MC Oluomo generate his personal income?

How is MC Oluomo the same thing as Lagos? How can Lagos being a model State or not be attributed to the presence or MC Oluomo in Lagos?

The Chairman of NURTW is just like any other leading trade unionist e.g Chairman of NUT, NMA,NUJ or NBA.

The major difference is that most of the NURTW members are stubborn kids in the youthdays who dropped out from school and later took to driving/touting which don't require serious mental requirements or academic qualifications to do.

The introduction of BRT, Light Trains and Standard Guarge Railways services to the Transport sector in Lagos will modernize the system as well as the players over a period of years.

The upcoming generation of Transport workers in Lagos will not be brute, crude and school drop out guys but educated, exposed and enlightened people.
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
oyatz:

What exactly is your grouse?

Is it the methods by which NURTW generate income as a corporate body or how MC Oluomo generate his personal income?

How is MC Oluomo the same thing as Lagos? How can Lagos being a model State or not be attributed to the presence or MC Oluomo in Lagos?

The Chairman of NURTW is just like any other leading trade unionist e.g Chairman of NUT, NMA,NUJ or NBA.

The major difference is that most of the NURTW members are stubborn kids in the youthdays who dropped out from school and later took to driving/touting which don't require serious mental requirements or academic qualifications to do.

The introduction of BRT, Light Trains and Standard Guarge Railways services to the Transport sector in Lagos will modernize the system as well as the players over a period of years.

The upcoming generation of Transport workers in Lagos will not be brute, crude and school drop out guys but educated, exposed and enlightened people.

The NURTW is only a coperate body by definition alone. And let's not act like the BRT system is properly managed either. I'm glad you mentioned enlightenment, as the other criterias barely mean Jack because of how corrupt the system is. I don't subscribe to the view that the present Govt has the vision to make Lagos what it aught to be. They're far too carried away with their interests. It's far too aligned with the underworld to even hide it
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by oyatz(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2020
JastSiryin:
The NURTW is only a coperate body by definition alone. And let's not act like the BRT system is properly managed either. I'm glad you mentioned enlightenment, as the other criterias barely mean Jack because of how corrupt the system is. I don't subscribe to the view that the present Govt has the vision to make Lagos what it aught to be. They're far too carried away with their interests. It's far too aligned with the underworld to even hide it

What exactly is your grouse sir?

Are you complaining about the incumbent Government in Lagos State or you are complaining about MC Oluomo as a person?

MC Oluomo is not the Governor of Lagos, he is not a Government official and neither does he holds any post in the party.

The NURTW have State Branches in ALL States of the Federation.
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2020
SnOOpERr:
Omo, para wa nle o
benio everywia ti Lana!!!
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Hands of peace rejected,

Hope you can continue your protest and stop accusing him when you face further attacks from thugs

you sound like an agbero
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by Prompto: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2020
enshi:
If the average Yoruba youth can shun MC oluomo then believe me this prrotest will repair Nigeria

As the average foolish igbo youth rejected the fraudster Peter Obi that looted Anambra state to death to build miself the biggest mall in Abuja while he was the governor or what is the name of that Igbo kidnapper you all celebrate ? When you have done you will understand the Yoruba youth u are calling out with your foolish cursed n bigoted mouth are light years ahead of u in fighting for their right or any human endeavors.
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2020
oyatz:

What exactly is your grouse sir?

Are you complaining about the incumbent Government in Lagos State or you are complaining about MC Oluomo as a person?

MC Oluomo is not the Governor of Lagos, he is not a Government official and neither does he holds any post in the party.

The NURTW have State Branches in ALL States of the Federation.
What is wrong you and MC Oluomo bros?... You should know my grouse isn't with him personally but what he stands for. The message he sends across by virtue of his position. The glorification of thuggery in Lagos state is what I'm against. I don't want to argue further. Nuff said
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by oyatz(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
JastSiryin:
What is wrong you and MC Oluomo bros?... You should know my grouse isn't with him personally but what he stands for. The message he sends across by virtue of his position. The glorification of thuggery in Lagos state is what I'm against. I don't want to argue further. Nuff said

There are so many people on this platform who peddle wrong information about MC Oluomo
, NURTW and/ Lagos.

There are Thugs in Lagos, like in all other States. However they are not necessarily raised or employed by the NURTW or MC Oluomo. After MC Oluomo's tenure, there will still be thugs in Lagos.

The problems with Lagos represent the problems of black people in handling complex situations.

As populations and methods of doing things increase, the blackman's inadequacy in strategic management & planning making adequate provisions for adequate housing, convenient transportation, safe disposal of industrial & domestic wastes, prudient financial management and effective security become glaringly obvious.
Re: Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:38am On Oct 21, 2020
It will end well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) / James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.