Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,255 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details (54947 Views)

Hackers Take Over Kano Hisbah’s Facebook Page, Post Nude Videos And Photos / Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by Shadysen: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
ASO rock next .
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by PlayerMeji: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
My person, God will bless you beyond your contemplation.

The fact that you are not calling pastors or one artiste to come and help us but rather saying we should help ourselves by ourselves, for that reason, I repeat that God will bless you.

protests:
It is said that over $300billion has been stolen and carted away from Nigeria by the various governments. That is not counting the billions stolen and left in local bank accounts or buried in some tanks somewhere.

Anonymous has done their own parts, lawyers, activists, bloggers, and myself too should take it up from there and do what you can. Get those documents and peruse, see what you can fathom, SERAP has been quiet by the way. Why?

The affected politician should not be the one who will tell us what is fake or not. Unfortunately for them (and fortunately for us) they have likely thrown themselves inside oil by saying those docs are fake. When Anonymous strikes them next time, it will be worse.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by Pipapi1: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sheuns:
Ejoo can they hack Lagos accounts and transactions too
Sorry, Lagos no be Edo.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by BruncleZuma: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by samonak(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let the hackers help us breach Sars database and release the identity of all sars officers in Nigeria to the public na! Those niggas are ripe for a purge.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by chrizzyace: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bundaweber:

true. the real documents are in their offices

Story for the gods... they are making it worse for themselves, what did you expect? For them to own up to the allegations ?? Na wa for you.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by mnwogu(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Freeeanijor:
Bro Anonymous well done, you are doing well. Bro Anonymous, when are you going to visit NDDC and NCDC? I want to confirm something

Gbamsolutely ���. I support this 101%
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by ElValiente(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
ijustdey:
Edo State Government says leaked documents “fake”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/hackers-take-over-industrial-courts-website-leak-edo-state-contracts-details/

Finally Slomarr is doing his thing for positive reasons. Oh wait what. Na only bombing him sabi. Where are my Kali Linux geng grin grin
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by ElValiente(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Freeeanijor:
Bro Anonymous well done, you are doing well. Bro Anonymous, when are you going to visit NDDC and NCDC? I want to confirm something

Kasala go burst lol
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by ElValiente(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
ElValiente:

Kasala go burst lol

They will start burning offices and computers now
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by ElValiente(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
Sheuns:
Ejoo can they hack Lagos accounts and transactions too
grin grin grin you wan see 45% going to burdillion grin grin
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by SexytorresE(f): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
My generation :- kiss
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by drololaaof: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
# NEW NIGERIA UPRISING - say NO to hegemony where a region takes ALL juicey appointment
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by Sheuns(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
emperor863:

They have not been able to hack Lagos state official website. The one hacked is Edo state site where they have exposed a lot of huge contract awards that were not executed despite the fact that billions of Naira was paid.

Deal with that. Leave Lagos state for now. When hey hack Lagos site, we'd discuss that.

Bloody hypocrite.

Alaye calm down. Firstly I am a Lagosian by birth. I am an Awori. My LGA of origin is Amuwo Odofin; my home town is Ibeshe the one at Amuwo Odofin. Lagos has been looted by one man for years and he still feels he’s god. This isn’t hypocrisy. I do not like Tinubu, I will not pretend Lagos is developed compared to the billions generated as IGR monthly. There are several roads within Lagos that have never for once being tarred till this moment. Nothing concern me and Edo, Lagos should be way better than what it is now. Alh. Jakande built hundreds of flats of low cost estates in 4 years in the 80s, these guys have not built up to half of what Alh. Jakande built in their 20 years in power.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by frankson1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So money is stored on cbn website.

Pls be smart

My brother, they will abuse you that you don't know what you are saying.

That is why they believe this shit. I never knew that our leaders steal and stuff the money on a website.

They should say that the Governor awarded contracts that were never executed.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by emperor863(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sheuns:

Alaye calm down. Firstly I am a Lagosian by birth. I am an Awori. My LGA of origin is Amuwo Odofin; my home town is Ibeshe the one at Amuwo Odofin. Lagos has been looted by one man for years and he still feels he’s god. This isn’t hypocrisy. I do not like Tinubu, I will not pretend Lagos is developed compared to the billions generated as IGR monthly. There are several roads within Lagos that have never for once being tarred till this moment. Nothing concern me and Edo, Lagos should be way better than what it is now. Alh. Jakande built hundreds of flats of low cost estates in 4 years in the 80s, these guys have not built up to half of what Alh. Jakande built in their 20 years in power.

Very interesting, Lagosian by birth. Like I submitted, when they are able to hack Lagos state official website and shed deals exposed, then the onus will be on the powers that be to defend the allegations. Tinubu has been out of office since 2007 and the administrations of Yar' adua and GEJ could not try him for corruption. When pressurized, Gej took him to the code of conduct tribunal - only for him to be freed from the trumped up charges.

I have never met Tinubu, I am not a card carrying member of any political party and I am a realist. If OBJ can not pin any substantial case of corruption on him despite the enmity between them. It now appears to discerning observers that all the cry of "Tinubu is corrupt" is just a product of hatred and nothing more.

Just like you, I am a Lagosian as well, born at Lagos island maternity and my ancestral home is in Ikorodu and my mother is an Awori. We should both be seeking the goodness. of our state.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by Sheuns(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
emperor863:

Very interesting, Lagosian by birth. Like I submitted, when they are able to hack Lagos state official website and shed deals exposed, then the onus will be on the powers that be to defend the allegations. Tinubu has been out of office since 2007 and the administrations of Yar' adua and GEJ could not try him for corruption. When pressurized, Gej took him to the code of conduct tribunal - only for him to be freed from the trumped up charges.

I have never met Tinubu, I am not a card carrying member of any political party and I am a realist. If OBJ can not pin any substantial case of corruption on him despite the enmity between them. It now appears to discerning observers that all the cry of "Tinubu is corrupt" is just a product of hatred and nothing more.

Just like you, I am a Lagosian as well, born at Lagos island maternity and my ancestral home is in Ikorodu and my mother is an Awori. We should both be seeking the goodness. of our state.

I seek only the greatness of this state, it irks me when they keep saying Tinubu drafted a masterplan. Let's face the reality bro, Tinubu was not this rich before he became governor. Have you seen the pension bill he signed while in office? Governor and deputy governor's pensions. That is robbery and it is too much for people that only served for 8 years maximum, whereas teachers pensions and gratuity are held till after three years of their retirement. How much is the gratuity and pension that they cannot pay them after 3 months of retirement? What do they expect them to feed off for those three years; for those without another means of livelihood or well to do kids? Before you ask if Tinubu did this, yes the bill was signed during his second term.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by SATANN: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So money is stored on cbn website.

Pls be smart
you must dumb. do you know what it means to hack a countries central bank? i cant even believe you wrote this fuckery
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by JIMMY1393: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

the boys who built those websites are also protesting - they should leak the information

How are you sure they are protesting? Maybe government even paid them off to hide the real docs and they couldn't care less as long as they getting paid
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by 4x28: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
No wonder they went violent in Edo.... More information to get leaked, this hackers don't joke
[/s]
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by wink2015(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2020
sapientia:
Most government website in Nigeria is shit.

Anyone can do simple injection and hijack them

Nothing is inside them

Most are even on shared servers

The budget millions for it.

Then pay one small boy 100k to hang a cms for on them using cpanel

Thats all

You seems to have a sound knowledge of computer science.

You could be an IT officer.

Your statement somehow bring to the public what EX-governor Fashola of Lagos state did when he claimed he spend millions of Nigerian naira updating Lagos state government website whereas he just paid a computer programmer a token and then write billions on the receipt that he spent so so and so.

NO BE TODAY BIG MEN started stealing our collective commonwealth in Nigeria.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by sapientia(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2020
wink2015:

You seems to have a sound knowledge of computer science.

You could be an IT officer.

Your statement somehow bring to the public what EX-governor Fashola of Lagos state did when he claimed he spend millions of Nigerian naira updating Lagos state government website whereas he just paid a computer programmer a token and then write billions on the receipt that he spent so so and so.

NO BE TODAY BIG MEN started stealing our collective commonwealth in Nigeria.

I was in the hotel where the person that designed PDP website in 2010 was lodged. The kid was given 100k part payment and i know they wont give him more than 100k after the work. You need to see the html he hanged for them later, i used it to taunt PDP among my friends. Guess what, the recipt was in millions. Have seen a website that N150m was budgeted for been hired out for as little as 350k and the person just used a shared hosting of $10 yearly for it (He paid for a year only). It wont take me 10 mins to give you a list of Nigerian government website that are offline.

I applaud anonymous Nigeria Chapter though
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
SATANN:
you must dumb. do you know what it means to hack a countries central bank? i cant even believe you wrote this fuckery

And then if you hack the site, will you see money there?

Your problem is ignorance.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
SATANN:

Nigeria Government is analog, so hacking their websites dont mean anything.

it is waste of time and resources.
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by Johnm1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Interesting grin Let them collaborate with Indian Anon brothers... Even with guys in Dark web....
#EndSarsNow
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
JIMMY1393:

How are you sure they are protesting? Maybe government even paid them off to hide the real docs and they couldn't care less as long as they getting paid

true - but once you start collecting money it means your conscience can be bought cheaply by other groups
Re: Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details by SATANN: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Nigeria Government is analog, so hacking their websites dont mean anything.

it is waste of time and resources.
are you this dumb. do you know that they hacked a gtb bank too. dumb Bleep like u will still say will they see money there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide / 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.