Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport (6448 Views)

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Afangideh1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigerians have called out BBNaija star, Nengi for lying about her age.

This is coming after she showed her international passport which showed her age.

Controversy about the age of the BBNaija ‘lockdown’ housemate had begun since her appearance on the reality TV show.

Queen of ninja’s, upon entering the house said she was 22 but unbelieving Nigerians went to dig out some old photos and post of her that suggests she is older than she claims.

To clear all controversy she showed off her British Passport which revealed her birth date to be January 1998, which mean she’s 22.

However, Nigerians still have their doubt about the new revelation.

Click on the link below to See some of their reactions

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/nigerians-drag-nengi-after-revealing.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Sirmwill: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Alpha Female grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by SmartProf(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
This news is irrelevant. There are more important happenings in the country than to debate over someone's age. When she becomes older than the world oldest dinosaur we can discuss it.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Legalcriminal: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
K
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nengi and her fake age, we'll come back for this, let's #EndSars first.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by milky3(f): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
this is not the time for this now, let's EndSars and Economic hardship b4 any other tin. Is that not loud enof

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by IamPlato(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Look At That Picture Of Her In Excess Make Up, her Face Without Make Up Is Far More Pretty.

Na Low Self Esteem Go Finish Nigerian Girls
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by WoundedLamb: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
She said she is 22, you dragged her and called her a liar.
She showed her passport, you dragged her for showing it.
A thread was created on NL about her, you rushed to comment on how it's not newsworthy.

Why not ignore her news and move on to the newsworthy ones?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Beverlyjean(f): 12:17am On Oct 17, 2020
how did she get the British passport cos I know there's nothing like citizenship by birth in the UK...again tot they said she's an orphan

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Kolade13(m): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2020
we've hard u
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by flyingpig: 4:29am On Oct 17, 2020
IamPlato:
Look At That Picture Of Her In Excess Make Up, her Face Without Make Up Is Far More Pretty.

Na Low Self Esteem Go Finish Nigerian Girls
she's far more pretty without makeup. Less tasteful with makeup. There are girls makeup make prettier, she's obviously not one of them. She should learn her strengths and stand on them.
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by flyingpig: 4:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:
how did she get the British passport cos I know there's nothing like citizenship by birth in the UK...again tot they said she's an orphan
I wonder why too how she got it. There are many possible ways so we can't pin it down on one.
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Starlight22: 5:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Thank u o
The same question I asked myself.
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by ednut1(m): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2020
Starlight22:

Thank u o
The same question I asked myself.
Beverlyjean:
her father was a British citizen she mentioned it in the house
flyingpig:
I wonder why too how she got it. There are many possible ways so we can't pin it down on one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Openbusiness: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Fantabulous... Nengi you're doing well cool
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Beverlyjean(f): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2020
ednut1:

Oh the father is late
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Nengi is 22 and was thrust to make a living for herself at an early age. With the biracial advantage, she has reached heights which most of her mates are yet to see, hence people doubting her age. The average 27 - 28 year old Nigerian is still in a state university trying to complete the third year. Why won’t such doubt her age?
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Starlight22: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
ednut1:

Wow!!! but how come he left them with practically nothing?
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Superpower(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:
She said her dad was British.
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by ArewaWife(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Starlight22:

Go to port Harcourt, you'll meet biracial fathered by expatriates. So.e dont even know the father. Some the father has too many children to give them a quality life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by ednut1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Starlight22:

he died when she was 2. And its normal for expats to have families in their home country, his assets will probably be in uk and his real family go take am all. She only got to renew her uk passport in 2018. At least the man did passport for her before he died

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
ArewaWife:

Go to port Harcourt, you'll meet biracial fathered by expatriates. So.e dont even know the father. Some the father has too many children to give them a quality life.
true
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Gerrard59(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
ednut1:
he died when she was 2. And its normal for expats to have families in their home country, his assets will probably be in uk and his real family go take am all. She only got to renew her uk passport in 2018 .At least the man did passport for her before he died

All that matter. grin
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
meobizy:
Nengi is 22 and was thrust to make a living for herself at an early age. With the biracial advantage, she has reached heights which most of her mates are yet to see, hence people doubting her age. The average 27 - 28 year old Nigerian is still in a state university trying to complete the third year. Why won’t such doubt her age?

Nairalanders eh grin
Re: Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport by flyingpig: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Gerrard59:

Nairalanders eh grin
wetting apen wink

(1) (Reply)

I Can Not Hid My Sexuality Anymore, I Am Gay – Dremo Open Up / Sam Loco's Son Reveals What Killed His Father Ten Years After His Death. / Whitney Houson, Illuminati Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.