Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 100k Every Week. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 100k Every Week. (428 Views)

Can Someone Earn Over 100K Every Week Using Just Your Smartphone And Data? / How To Make Above 100k Every Month After Your NYSC Service. / Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 100k Every Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 100k Every Week. by Lovelylife: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Digital Marketing/E-commerce plus Mini Importation.

This is our month of FREE pure practical training.
WhatsApp me
0 7 0 1 6892 4 15
We will teach you how to buy cheap products and sell them for higher profit. Imagine buying a product for N500 and sell that product N9,000.
You will learn how to import products like; Cloths,sneakers,watches,makeup items,accessories,health equipment's,Phones,laptop in fact different kinds of products directly to your house without living your home using your mobile phone or laptop.

In this free training, we will cover the following;
*Mobile digital marketing
*E-commerce business
*Mini importation with over 500% profit
*How to ship items to customers locations without spending for the shipping fee
*How to collect online payment for your business/services using Whatsapp
*How to run ads on Facebook/Instagram
You will be able to do all these using your mobile phone

MILLIONAIRES ARE SELLERS.
MOB WORLD.

1 Share

Re: Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 100k Every Week. by Exoclassic: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889

(1) (Reply)

Want to sell your low follower IG account. Email me / PMP Course Training Certification & Pmp Exam Registration In Ph / How Can I Reduce My Date Of Birth For NYSC ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.