Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made (2065 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made by Afangideh1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Popular Nigerian female Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy, has finally opened up on her private life regarding matters that pertain to her love live.

In a post she made on her vlog, she indicated that she made some mistakes which could be responsible for her being single.

However, she was of the view that though she made the mistakes that cost her so dearly, she has learned from it has grown to become better than she used to be.

“At 26 I am very proud but I have definitely made a few mistakes . I feel like we mustn't be afraid to make a few mistakes , especially with relationships because it helps us grow ” She said.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/dj-cuppy-reveals-shes-still-single-at.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made by osamz007: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
NO TIME FOR THIS SHIT NOW
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made by Bigflamie(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bullsh*t.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Attention seeking beech
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made by idris646(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
make she go buy Fendi branded Love Machine na
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made by FarahAideed: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dj cuppy is just 26? She looks 34

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Is Now A Spilt Milk- Bbnaija Ike Tell His Fans. / Yahoo Boys Eating Live Chicken For Money Ritual. / Mide Martins’ Husband Offers To Sell Her To Mr Macaroni For 5M Naira (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.