Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign (1031 Views)

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) / Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by Afangideh1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigerian professional footballer, Odion Ighalo has joined the #EndSARs campaign against police brutality of youths in Nigeria.

The protest pioneer by Nigerian celebrities is now on its 9th day and still ongoing until the 5-points demands of the youth are met by the government.

The former Super Eagles forward, Odion Ighalo, who recently joined the English Premier League club, Manchester United as a striker was pictured holding a handwriting note with the inscription which reads, #EndSARS #, #EndPoliceBrutality#, #Nigeria#.’

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/manchester-united-striker-odion-ighalo.html

Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by turawaa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Best way for you to protest is Score goal and remove your Jersey for the world to see the #EndSars written boldly underneath

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by osamz007: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
BROTHER YOU CAN ALSO LOUD IT DURING TOMORROW'S MATCH
Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by Fajoe2020: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
turawaa:
Best way for you to protest is Score goal and remove your Jersey for the world to see the #EndSars written boldly underneath

Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by WINDSOW(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Soro soke werey
Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by egopersonified(f): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
WINDSOW:
Soro soke werey

please how was this statement born, I keep seeing it everywhere
Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by turawaa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
egopersonified:

The protest was done in Ilorin peacefully but the deputy Governor was Addressing the protesters with cool voice hence a guy shouted from crowd "Soro Soke werey" a trending slang on Twitter and everywhere

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by cassidy1996(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
yes oh! United for life
Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by Thablownmindset: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
turawaa:

The protest was done in Ilorin peacefully but the deputy Governor was Addressing the protesters with cool voice hence a guy shouted from crowd "Soro Soke werey" a trending slang on Twitter and everywhere

Yeah Yeah that's how it became a trend but in reality there is the woman who acts Yoruba movies by the stage name Lola idije
she was the one who first said the We rey Soro soke slang we are now hearing
Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by egopersonified(f): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
turawaa:

grin wow this is too funny. I thought it was from a song.
Re: Manchester United Striker, Odion Ighalo Joins #endsars Campaign by WINDSOW(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
egopersonified:

My dear I joined the bandwagon ni o

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Bobrisky Made Money Rain At Nengi’s Birthday Party (video) / Man Runs Away With Towel After Getting A Surprise / Bbnaija Bambam Representing The African Woman In Gorgeous New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.