Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

#ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti (588 Views)

Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Ironman3(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
#ENDSARS AND GOOD GOVERNANCE PROTESTS AT ADO EKITI.
THREE DAYS NON STOP PROTEST.
The Governor addressed us twice,in the morning and
afternoon,we also went to the State House of Assembly to
meet the legislators. This picture is this evening,having fun. Morning was so somehow, so we couldn't take pictures. We wanted to meet the Governor before he started his 2nd year anniversary. We were in a rush.

1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by MickzyDonald: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
U just made me check your picture

Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Ironman3(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
MickzyDonald:
U just made me check your picture

Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Ironman3(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
DJ'S ON GROUND SINCE MORNING

Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Ironman3(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Asquare84(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Other state are doing something seriously. Look at what ekiti youth are doing

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by EXOUSIAng: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is not a protest, you people went out to play music, and play ball. to cut the long story short EKITI YOUTHS WENT OUT TO PLAY.
And it is disheartening that you guys still think this is just an avenue to lounge around.
I no wan vex this evening abeg....
nobody there is even holding a placard...
DJ playing since morning
Footballers and Basketballers are here..
Is that supposed to be a picnic or jamboree...
I mean Whaaatt The Actual Fvvvcckk?
Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Guestlander: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Asquare84:

What exactly are they doing based on one single picture you posted?
Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Guestlander: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
This is not a protest, you people went out to play music, and play ball. to cut the long story short EKITI YOUTHS WENT OUT TO PLAY.
And it is disheartening that you guys still think this is just an avenue to lounge around.
I no wan vex this evening abeg....
nobody there is even holding a placard...
DJ playing since morning
Footballers and Basketballers are here..
Is that supposed to be a picnic or jamboree...
I mean Whaaatt The Actual Fvvvcckk?

Were you at Ekiti to know exactly what went on there? What gave you the impression that everyone out there was there to play?
Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Ironman3(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Asquare84:
The Governor addressed us twice,in the morning and afternoon,we also went to the State House of Assembly to meet the legislators. This picture is this evening,having fun.
Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Ironman3(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by EXOUSIAng: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Guestlander:

Were you at Ekiti to know exactly what went on there? What gave you the impression that everyone out there was there to play?
Don't just open your mouth waaaaaaahhh and start mentioning me, didn't you read what OP who was on ground wrote??
The pictures you see there do they look like protesters or people just standing around.
He has posted more than 5 pictures and we all we see are people playing ball, standing around, no sign of protest.
If this is how we in Lagos and those in other states have been carrying out protest you think we would be taken seriously....
IF YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO JOIN THE PROTEST GO BACK HOME, DON'T GO AND PLAY BALL ON THE STREETS AND CALL IT PROTEST, WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING BALL ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS FOR AGES, NO BE PROTEST BE THAT.
Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by EXOUSIAng: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Guestlander:

Fine, I hope he didn't just do it to satisfy morality.
we wait to see how you guys move.
welldone
#EndEveryNonsense
Re: #ENDSARS Protest At Ado Ekiti by Guestlander: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Don't just open your mouth waaaaaaahhh and start mentioning me, didn't you read what OP who was on ground wrote??
The pictures you see there do they look like protesters or people just standing around.
He has posted more than 5 pictures and we all we see are people playing ball, standing around, no sign of protest.
If this is how we in Lagos and those in other states have been carrying out protest you think we would be taken seriously....
IF YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO JOIN THE PROTEST GO BACK HOME, DON'T GO AND PLAY BALL ON THE STREETS AND CALL IT PROTEST, WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING BALL ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS FOR AGES, NO BE PROTEST BE THAT.

Where in the original post did you get the impression that all the protesters did was play? Did the governor leave his official duties to come and address people who were just playing?
And most importantly do you have a problem with compression?
You saw only a couple of pictures and you concluded the protesters were there playing! Yeah, a few people were seen playing but how is that different from other people who danced?

(1) (Reply)

Nec Sets Up Committee To Engage Youths, Others On Employment, Social Safety Nets / Rivers Youth rise up against the Wike Oyigbo Genocide Of Igbos / #endsars: Prices Of Tomatoes, Onion Skyrocket In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.