Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/10/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/10/2020 (161 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/10/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 17/10/2017) Enjoying The Services Of Angels / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 17/10/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, October 17, 2020) -

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, You are a faithful and reliable God, and with You, all things are possible.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing love and promises over my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, remove from me every spirit of fear, timidity and discouragement, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit and make me a permanent carrier of Your grace and presence, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, increase my faith in You and give me the courage to face and overcome all my life's battles and challenges, in the mighty name of Jesus.

7.Father, please, go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path; and, dismantle every satanic roadblock, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to put on Your whole armour and to be strong in You and in the power of Your might, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, banish every form of fear in my life and help me to be strong and courageous, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; plead his cause and fight all his battles, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

The Commandos II / "Grow Up Into Him In All Things." / Michael Todd – FU – Forgiveness University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.