Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 (32461 Views)

See Peter Obi's Empty Rally In Benin City Today / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by ofiko123(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ptrooipaa:
Oba atokpaye

Ise e. .
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by naijadrivablog: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
No be slawormir Camry be that wey 100 people sitdown/stand etc? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by slyayok: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
XDaBOSS:
Dear Buhari, this is how to end this fake protest:

1. Pressure ASUU to call off it strike and ensure all schools set their resumption dates. Once schools resume, all this fake ass nigaz will be busy with something n #endsars protest go begin cool down slowly...

2. Introduce a program (Covid-19 survival funds or something like that) and begin share money to people (masses)...na broke level and idleness de cause all this one...

Thank me later....
I come in peace
Do you have sense at all?
So you're happy Nigerian youths have been at home for over 6 months due to Government insensitivity to education.
Even if Buhari shares money , we will collect it; na our money and continue our protest
#EndSARS
#EndSWAT
#EndPoverty
#EndUnemployment
#StartRevolutionNow
#BreakNigeriaNow
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by dasparrow: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
On point. Aluta Continua! No going back now. Much respect to the protesters.

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by Baiser(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Geofavor:
This is getting out of hand.

Fellow civilians shouldn't be the ones suffering this. I was under the weather today and wanted to visit the hospital but had to do some serious trekking as weak as I was because vehicles couldn't move due to roadblocks.... It's crazy.

Sorry... Suffer now, enjoy later...
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by Merimental(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Foolishmasses:
The beginning of the end
Dawn of a new beginning
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by souljaslim(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Geofavor:
This is getting out of hand.

Fellow civilians shouldn't be the ones suffering this. I was under the weather today and wanted to visit the hospital but had to do some serious trekking as weak as I was because vehicles couldn't move due to roadblocks.... It's crazy.
You never well
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by doggedfighter(f): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pascalvik06:
I was there... We must win this battle!!!
#Endpolicebrutality

Thank you Paschal. You are a true hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by OwenJesse27(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ptrooipaa:
Oba atokpaye
Oba ghatopere ...Ise' smiley
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by doggedfighter(f): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
XDaBOSS:
Dear Buhari, this is how to end this fake protest:

1. Pressure ASUU to call off it strike and ensure all schools set their resumption dates. Once schools resume, all this fake ass nigaz will be busy with something n #endsars protest go begin cool down slowly...

2. Introduce a program (Covid-19 survival funds or something like that) and begin share money to people (masses)...na broke level and idleness de cause all this one...

Thank me later....
I come in peace
You are fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by OwenJesse27(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yesterday protest in Benin

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Starboytwo:
The country is indeed hot at the moment...
I am telling you
everywhere dey on lockdown now for Ibadan. no vehicles is allowed to move.
virtually all youths are not in their homes right now.getting crazily insane
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by doggedfighter(f): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:
Nice one but wait a minute, must I be a Muslim before commenting on the Toll gate jumat Prayers?
That rubbish weakened me.

What nonsense
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by XDaBOSS(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
slyayok:
Do you have sense at all?
So you're happy Nigerian youths have been at home for over 6 months due to Government insensitivity to education.
Even if Buhari shares money , we will collect it; na our money and continue our protest
#EndSARS
#EndSWAT
#EndPoverty
#EndUnemployment
#StartRevolutionNow
#BreakNigeriaNow

Well I'm not...thanks for asking.

Back to the issue(s) at hand, you and I know that the 6 months "stay home" was caused by the pandemic...

Its true Nigeria need change more than what you listed...but the today protest is beginning to loose it genuineness and authenticity. Its beginning to look more like a politically influenced protest and that is what am against..cuz such protest will thrive since the youths are idle n broke...

PS. Bros you just infringed on my human right too....allow me express my self pls.
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by Stevengold(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
soonest:

I saw them with cutlass,axes and all sort, smoking and sipping alcohol, damaging people's car, can that now be the protest. As far as I'm concerned Benin own is filled with bunch of cultists and touts

I just don't understand these guys.
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by XDaBOSS(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
doggedfighter:

You are fooling yourself

When the right time cometh, we'll know who is fooling his/her self.... grin grin

I come in peace sha
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by MNDY(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
kalvoken:

Which one is cult war again?

War against the government or against themselves?

You guys shouldn't give these evil men reasons to apply force to these peaceful movements. I don't know why you guys are setting up a bonfire. Una be hunters?

I take the lives of those who this protest has taken to beg una.

Yeah!
You had to accompany it with that picture of Patoranking trying to tell someone at the protest ground wetin happen 4 Abule.
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by ikorodureporta: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dem still islamize the endsars thread above this one.... I won talk say Sunday service go really sweet for that Lekkki toll
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by Abusadiq01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ptrooipaa:
Oba atokpaye

u no fit do give away for protesters... guy one Nigeria naa, show some love!
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by MosheDayan: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by Youngjohnosas: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
RaptObserver:
The Bini ppl go spoil this protest. Let them be civilized before they give government excuse to declare 24 hours curfew. The type Buhari declared when covid-19 was strong
the same Benin people started the Endsars protest that had spread like bonfire round the country.

The protest today was initially very peaceful till some hoodlums attacked the protesters with dangerous weapons,they held sway for over two hours, killed one and injuring scores without police intervention.the protesters had to go for re-enforcement and took the battle directly to the hoodlums killing one and also injuring many.

Shoutout to all Upper sakponba, Ugbowo and other niggas that swiftly responded Nd repelled the hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by RaptObserver: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
the same Benin people started the Endsars protest that had spread like bonfire round the country.

The protest today was initially very peaceful till some hoodlums attacked the protesters with dangerous weapons,they held sway for over two hours, killed one and injuring scores without police intervention.the protesters had to go for re-enforcement and took the battle directly to the hoodlums killing one and also injuring many.

Shoutout to all Upper sakponba, Ugbowo and other niggas that swiftly responded Nd repelled the hoodlums.

This is not good for the movement. The Edo People should suspend the protests for safety reasons
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by sirp9898(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
small the .............. wey bound nigeria together don dey fade

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by Kayharry(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by Youngjohnosas: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
RaptObserver:

This is not good for the movement. The Edo People should suspend the protests for safety reasons
we move.
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by oluwaseun89333: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
small the .............. wey bound nigeria together don dey fade
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by gregyboy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Youngjohnosas:

Oba gha tokpere ise ....
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Cut off the head, and you will win this war.

The zoo evil demonic forces must fall...

By Ending Nigeria Now.

EndNigeriaNow

EndNigeriaNow

EndNigeriaNow

Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2020
doggedfighter:

You are fooling yourself

Maybe he is one of the terrorist government agencies (SARS terrorist)...
Re: Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 by Youngjohnosas: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2020
gregyboy:

Oba gha tokpere ise ....

Ise..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule / 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin / Meet GEJ Trekker Oladele John Nihi's Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.