Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave (762 Views)

Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by Fexibit: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Unbelievable: my Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave, The Torture Is Too Much” – Man Cries Out As He Leaves His Wife (VIDEO).

A man has packed himself out of his matrimonial home after years of torture and maltreatment by the wife.
In a video shared on Instagram, the man claimed his wife treats him like a slave because of his status and beats him up at the least provocation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIOBIUhq5A
Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oh may God save u from dis simpness

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by NoPlaceLike(f): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
undecided
Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by Righteousness89(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
May GOD Almighty see you through Sir..
It's Really Unfortunate!

Hopefully you get a Place where you will be a least safe..
Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by chinchonglee(m): 3:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Some pple will say fear women but u see me, I can never fear a woman.

I no dey beat woman no mean say i no fit beat woman.

The day any woman born of a woman raises her hands to hit me, that will be the last day she eats with her complete teeth.
I'll make sure i beat her till 3 of her teeth falls off.

Blood must come out of her body before I leave her
Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by protests: 3:44am On Oct 17, 2020
And here we have her
One of the daughters of James Nwafor
Nigeria's wanted SARS killer
Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by inoki247: 3:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Man take Heart that's your #SARS in Disguise
Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 17, 2020
And you are mr Simpson grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by Profadvocate: 5:00am On Oct 17, 2020
This hard to see in naija
This case happened abroad
If nah for naija and the man is the one paying Bills and is well known to his family that he pay Bills and take care of the home
First thing b sey Mother in law go show follow by sister in law follow by co wives then the woman go sabi say this is Nigeria westAfrica and I mean Edo state grin grin
Re: My Wife Slaps Me And Treats Me Like A Slave by VEXT: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
And you are mr Simpson grin

OGA some women r stronger than men... Chai remember when I dey small, I go fight with one igbo girl wey beat my sister.. Chai ,that day horror angry angry...Naso dem carry me up hit me for ground sad shocked..since then I no do pass my self...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Based Instagram Celebrity Olasunkanmi daniel falade who riped for a living / Video: See What Finally Happened To The Boys Caught On A Rubbery Operation / Shocking: Young Armed Robbers Caught In Benin City, Edo State- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.