Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

I’ve Been In The Police Force For 14 Years And I Still Earn N64,000 Monthly, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Been In The Police Force For 14 Years And I Still Earn N64,000 Monthly, (445 Views)

Nigerian Army Conducts Show Of Force For Kogi State Governorship Election. / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been In The Police Force For 14 Years And I Still Earn N64,000 Monthly, by DAVIDAZ: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
A policeman expressed sadness at the state of the Nigeria Police.

The citizen, a Sergeant, said he joined the Force in 2006.

He had his first child in 2017 and now has four kids.

The policeman recalled that his salary for a few years was N8,000 and later N12,000.

Quote “I am not happy about the situation of this country. My wife is protesting. I cannot be there but when she told me she wanted to go, I didn’t stop her because the situation affects her.

“After 14 years in service, I am still collecting N64,000 per month. Not just me, others in my set too collect the same salary. It doesn’t cover anything. I have four kids, I am paying rent, school fees, feeding my family,” he said.

He revealed how officers pay for things the police should provide for them if the system was working.

CLICK ON THE BELOW TO READ FULL
http://gistupafrica.com/ive-been-in-the-police-force-for-14-years-and-i-still-earn-n64000-monthly-my-wife-is-also-protesting-policeman/
Re: I’ve Been In The Police Force For 14 Years And I Still Earn N64,000 Monthly, by Moferere: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSarsNow

(1) (Reply)

The Supreme Court Governor Is At It Again !!! / Watch Video Of Prisoners Jumping Out Of Edo State Prison / Apo Attack : Igbos Refused To Be Drawn Into Ethnic War With Hausas #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.