Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nairaland Shame On You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Shame On You. (1296 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Shame On You. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
I saw this post and can read it but cannot comment on it without first attesting to a belief in Islam. The topic is not islamic.

https://www.nairaland.com/6186054/endsars-protesters-observe-jumat-prayer#95001988

Christians and Muslims gathered to fight for a right that we are both denied and to give my input I must first believe in sharia otherwise my privilege is denied.

Shame on you Nairaland. Remove that thread from islamic group or bring down your yeye oath of sharianism so manpikin can comment. Yeye people. Stop dividing Nigerians with religion.

Seun, you are yorubaman. I dontknow if you are muslim or not but when your christian relatives visit muslim relatives do they swear an oath before they can enter their cousins house?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by WoundedLamb: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
I do not know why Muslims have a restricted section but I think you should be telling this to the OP. He chose that section to share an #ENDSARS related topic knowing fully well that a lot of people can't comment there. Mods can't change the section cause it's Jumat that was observed, an Islamic stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mods can move any post and relocate somewhere else. They should move that thread out of there. We want to commemt. I love that scene and ill tell you why.

Ive always believed ypruba muslims are working with north to sabotage interests in south. This is an eye opener. I didnt know muslims were in the protest groups. This is political not religious post. I know they are observing juma but that is subjective. The object is the function of protest at alausa and tollgate at lekki.

Yesterday saaphire posted on meal distribution to protesters. Why was it not moved to food section? Same reason! The food is subjective. Similarly here the jumat is subjective. That post should be moved to front page sharp sharp.

https://www.nairaland.com/6186054/endsars-protesters-observe-jumat-prayer#95001988

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Is there even a section for traditional worshipers?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by Yobabad: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is the hand of YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) this people have a big problem since time ememorial , is.lam is a very bad reli gion

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
lograr:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 & Seun angry

Delete that rubbish from my profile

I don't care if you ban me angry
Thats what happens once you take the oath. You have been sharianized. Lol
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yobabad:
This is the hand of YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) this people have a big problem since time ememorial , is.lam is a very bad reli gion
Dont put other people faith down. Its not the faith, its humans. We behave badly, we treat animals with more compassion than we do fellow humans.
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by iaamxavier(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lmao! BRO don't even disturb your self
Seun won't reply

I feel he was paid by probably someone in Govt

Its so sad nairaland is an instrument for Nigeria's division

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
I saw this post and can read it but cannot comment on it without first attesting to a belief in Islam. The topic is not islamic.

Christians and Muslims gathered to fight for a right that we are both denied and to give my input I must first believe in sharia otherwise my privilege is denied.

Shame on you Nairaland. Remove that thread from islamic group or bring down your yeye oath of sharianism so manpikin can comment. Yeye people. Stop dividing Nigerians with religion.

Seun, you are yorubaman. I dontknow if you are muslim or not but when your christian relatives visit muslim relatives do they swear an oath before they can enter their cousins house?
The moderators haven done wonderfully well by putting that oath, it's a means to restrict ill comments about Islam.

If you won't be Hypocritical, you will observe that Despite the oath(Which is meant to restrict), some deluded being will still accept and post all manners of insult on what isn't their concern.

IF THEY'RE TOLERANT WITH ISLAMIC POST WHICH IS NOT A COMPULSION ON THEM AS MUSLIMS ARE ON CHRISTIAN POST, THERE WONT BE ANY RESTRICTION

Check their comments below on Islamic thread and check on Sunday if you will see such annoying words from Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Dont put other people faith down. Its not the faith, its humans. We behave badly, we treat animals with more compassion than we do fellow humans.
That's one of them. You Know this and you don't want moderators to put the restriction? Don't be a Hypocrite please

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by Rhapsodia: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okay grin

Op, hug TRANSFORMER grin grin
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

That's one of them. You Know this and you don't want moderators to put the restriction? Don't be a Hypocrite please

Im talking about the thread i linked only. Wetin concern me with what you in there. That thread belongs in public and front page, not in saudi arabia.
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
iaamxavier:
Lmao! BRO don't even disturb your self
Seun won't reply

I feel he was paid by probably someone in Govt

Its so sad nairaland is an instrument for Nigeria's division
He's the one keeping Nigeria together with that restriction.
Had it been there wasn't any restriction, it would have been WORSE because some who feels uncomfortable having that Shaadah on their profile ALWAYS KEEP THEIR BITTER WORDS TO THEMSELVES AND GETS CHOKED WITH IT.

All thanks to Muslims who doesn't react in thesame manner on Christian's thread, they're indeed very peaceful and Islam depicts

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by tollyboy5(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
lograr:

I didn't have a look at the right hand side to see a decline.
It just went with a click. They better remove that uneditable thing out of my profile
I have two opposing status on my own profile I comment anywhere grin oath kor quaker oath ni
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Im talking about the thread i linked only. Wetin concern me with what you in there. That thread belongs in public and front page, not in saudi arabia.
Mentioning that oath (meant for restriction) made me respond accordingly.
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by adadike(f): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Seun was threatened by one of the powers that be. The guy too dey fear for his life
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Mentioning that oath (meant for restriction) made me respond accordingly.

So, are you yoruba?
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
adadike:
Seun was threatened by one of the powers that be. The guy too dey fear for his life

Lol. He is not in naija but if he was his nairaland was registered in US, not under nigerian jurisdiction. They cant touch the portal. Same applies to sahara reporters. They grabbed sowore but could not touch sr because it is foreign. If not, sr would be history by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by adadike(f): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Lol. He is not in naija but if he was his nairaland was registered in US, not under nigerian jurisdiction. They cant touch the portal. Same applies to sahara reporters. They grabbed sowore but could not touch sr because it is foreign. If not, sr would be history by now.
okay dear, then he must be a fanatical Muslim claiming atheist. You know they hate the truth
Re: Nairaland Shame On You. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mods learn from this. Compare with the Friday service hidden behind sharia oath. No oath required to comment here, click the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/6189072/endsars-protesters-hold-sunday-service#95058530

(1) (Reply)

Imo North:court Orders Inec To Replace Ibezim With Araraume As Apc Candidate / How Will Biafra Be Built From Scratch If It Secedes / Desmond Elliot Bridge VS Abaribe 20 Years In Senate Without A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.