Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? (1233 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by Iskwew(f): 5:14am On Jun 25, 2007
What is societal view in nigeria for a man of 30 years old to marry a woman who is 48?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
According to the society the man is marrying his mother.
According to the man, he is marrying the woman he loves and this also applies to the woman.

Society should be left out of individual institutions like marriage. It causes more harm than good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by kingsleyi1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2007
This is an abnormal case.
Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by Eiregirl(f): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
What is the problem if they love each other? They're both adults, old enough to make their own decisions I think . . . . . . . undecided
Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:41am On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
its love. lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by osereka(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2007
topic: can a man of 30 marry a woman of 48?
opuro:  yes if the guy na jigolo and he de look 4 money
osereka: but dont u think the guy may be inlove?
opuro:  yes I know he is inlove with her money
osereka: what if the woman no get money?
opuro:    then the woman do jazz the guy be that
osereka:  haba! why are u so sceptical. so if no be money, or jazz  according to u a man of 30 can't love a woman of 48?
opuro:  yes unless the woman na him mama
osereka:  but in this case, the woman no jazz the guy, she no get money, and she no be the guy mama
opuro:  then the guy don KOLO, MENTAL, WEERE, ONUVU, MOUKACI, etc. he needs his head to be examined.
osereka: hmnn I GIVE UP !

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by Beline(f): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2007
In this case there is no true love either the guy or the woman are not sincere to each other. Remember a guy of 30years will still look young but a woman of 45years will look like grandmother.

I said this because I know guy can hardly married a woman of their age let alone the one that is 15years older

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by nossycheek(f): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2007
Beline:

In this case there is no true love either the guy or the woman are not sincere to each other. Remember a guy of 30years will still look young but a woman of 45years will look like grandmother.

I said this because I know guy can hardly married a woman of their age let alone the one that is 15years older

True talk

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by DisGuy: 2:10am On Jun 30, 2007
Alex Salmond is 17 younger than his wife moira salmond - scottish 'prime minister wink theyve been married for over 20years now

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by vronnie(f): 2:14am On Jun 30, 2007
why not
Re: Can A Man Of 30 Marry A 48 Yr Old Woman? by Soundmind(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2007
This is not love, it is either lust, insanity or somthing within that range. a 48 old woman cannot give him child. Is retiring sexually, cannot run home chores like young women. The what is attracting her to him.
Unless there are some other things we do not know but i do not think it is love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Here, Ur Advise Is Needed Urgently. / Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? / J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.