Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Regret Creating SARS- Retired Commissioner Of Police Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Creating SARS- Retired Commissioner Of Police Reveals (298 Views)

I Regret Creating SARS - Retired Police Commissioner, Fulani Kwajafa (video) / APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Creating SARS- Retired Commissioner Of Police Reveals by Ijcharis(f): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Retired Commissioner of Police, Fulani Kwajafa has expressed regrets for creating the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Nigeria Police Force, (SARS).

The excesses of the unit notorious for human rights violation has sparked protests across Nigeria for over one week now with demonstrators demanding a reform of the entire police system.

Kwajafa while speaking in an interview with BBC Hausa said the unit had completely derailed from its founding objectives.

He said:

"My name is Fulani Kwajafa. I entered the Nigeria Police Force in 1984. Then robbery was prevalent, this was why Buhari was Head of State."

"He (Buhari) got a lot of complaints that people were stealing from each other, robbing people — he told me and Mr. Inyang, the then IGP, that we must do something about it or be fired." 

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/i-regret-creating-sars-retired-commissioner-of-police-reveals/

Re: I Regret Creating SARS- Retired Commissioner Of Police Reveals by Baawaa(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
"My name is Fulani Kwajafa. I entered the Nigeria Police Force in 1984. Then robbery was prevalent, this was why Buhari was Head of State."

"He (Buhari) got a lot of complaints that people were stealing from each other, robbing people — he told me and Mr. Inyang, the then IGP, that we must do something about it or be fired."
Buhari again

(1) (Reply)

Any Improvement On Police Conducts In Your Area? / The Green White Green Color Flag / ‘CBN Did Not Enter Into Any Trade Agreement With Zamfara’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.