Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website (42581 Views)

#EndSARS: Hackers Leak 3500 CBN Emails / US Hackers Hack Into The University Of California Database / EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Facebook Account Hackers in Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Deemayor: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2020
bewla:
Don't take this out of control

If you can't take it then get out of Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Obanosisi(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Nazgul:
Very good...hack all the government agencies website. They must harken to us by fire by force
The time is now!
Now or .... Now!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by ovalmystic(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Abasman008:
they drove us out of control....

Oil dey your head baba...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Blackking98(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Arelyn:
As a cyber security expert, Anonymous is only creating a "copy of the websites" font for font, lay out for lay out.....I laugh when people think Government websites are easy to hack like my brother is claiming....

I am a cyber security expert in a first world country, I know what am saying
Then you should be able to easily access the original one na. Oversabi dey worry u. Werey
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by chukel(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Exactly what atiku wanted to do with 2019 election inec server.
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Tonygeesm(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2020
bewla:
Don't take this out of control
was anything under control before?
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by prizeless(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2020
All church services tomorrow should go to the streets, Nigeria is for all.
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by owoshuyi(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2020
If they can hack INEC website, this will make the FG have doubtful and second thoughts on e-voting oo.

But present and past administrations' attitude to the citizens caused all this though.

Make Anonymous take am easy oo

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by LOVEGINO(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Abasman008:
god bless u for me.
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by chuksnnaemeka: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2020
I just checked right now and Ncdc website is on. Are you sure that the website was hacked?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by hurlanrewaju(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2020
Abeg, start hacking those politician's account too jare. More grace to ur elbow my powerful hackers.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Carlyscales: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2020
YourhealthNG2:
This is getting out of control

its not at all

these Our yeye past n present leaders that have almost sold our dreams n future need all the pressure that can be mustered. To get them to rethink.

Anonymous is just a group that declared support for Nigerian youth protest n revolution.

they are not, I repeat they are not the Nigerian youths protesting end SARS. But if they want to support our fight/struggle, they are welcome jaree. infact every dick n harry is welcome, we need max force to turn this into a movement inorder to get th necessary change.

It's the responsibility of CBN, NBC etc to secure thier sites period. you should be asking is it even so easy to acces n hack thier sites?? After all the billions spent to develop n secure them.
How many govt sites were hacked into during BLM movement in America

the leaders of those govt agencies should be held responsible in saner climes

They should secure the gad**m sites and stop their usual blame game.

We simply can't trust these leaders anymore. Leaders that are busy borrowing away future of our children to build railway and road leading to niger.

Abeg let the movement continue jaree

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by wonder233: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2020
The arms trade is the most profitable. They will be more than happy to help you destabilize your country. They need you to go to war so they can sell their arms. Keep hailing them, the joke is on you.
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by ComputerWiz007: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Vyzz:
Hmm

Are u sure this niggas ain't pulling down the sites intentionally to avoid stories that touch the heart from a real life angle after all this end Sarz shit turns into a revolution huh
Think Again
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Lavisha(f): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Let's hack Buhari account. He go talk sharp sharp
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Hobelawo: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Thumbs up guys. U are doing well[b]Thumbs up guys. U are doing well[/b]Thumbs up guys. U are doing well
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by EMMY76: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2020
What is even the use of the continuous hacking if the anonymous hackers can't expose all the dirty secrets of the buhari's regime? undecided
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by MolaA3(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Hobelawo:
Thumbs up guys. U are doing well[b]Thumbs up guys. U are doing well[/b]Thumbs up guys. U are doing well
EMMY76:
What is even the use of the continuous hacking if the annanymous hackers can't expose all the dirty secrets of the buhari's regime? undecided
EMMY76:
What is even the use of the continuous hacking if the annanymous hackers can't expose all the dirty secrets of the buhari's regime? undecided
Calculating:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/breaking-ncdc-website-hacked-in-support-of-endsars-protests/

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hahahahahaha,
So these type of people exist in this country?
grin grin
Wonderful.
Nigeria go better las las.
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
hurlanrewaju:
Abeg, start hacking those politician's account too jare. More grace to ur elbow my powerful hackers.
grin grin grin
Lolzzzz
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
So what is the goal of the hacking

What have they gain? Nothing

A waste of time and resources.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by SeriouslySense(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
exactly
Abasman008:
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by SeriouslySense(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
this calls for some celebration

Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by nonut: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Arelyn:
As a cyber security expert, Anonymous is only creating a "copy of the websites" font for font, lay out for lay out.....I laugh when people think Government websites are easy to hack like my brother is claiming....

I am a cyber security expert in a first world country, I know what am saying
Cyber security indeed!
Hackers hack into NSA, FBI websites, na ordinary Nigerian government website dem no fit.
Hacking in doesn't necessarily mean they'll stop the site from being functional, like most people think.
They can just hack in to steal information.
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by od501: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
YourhealthNG2:
This is getting out of control

Wen they were busy doing an embezzlement spree it wasn't out of control abi? Slate look front. We die here. We move. Let the madness continue!
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Ipigbhe(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
The armed forces website can't and will never be touched.
Re: EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hacking their websites doesn't make any sense to me. It changes nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.