Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

#endsars Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality (397 Views)

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Bauchi First Lady Attends Exhibition To Honour Victims Of Terrorism Attack, Band / ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality by Discovery4today: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNnuP0CDK9g
#EndSARS Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality

Re: #endsars Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality by GOFRONT(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2020
#Endsars..

#CatchJamesNwafordeadorAlive
#JamesNwafor'sballsmustbetoastedwithchillypepper

#SomanyJamesNwafor'stypeliveinourmidst

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality by GuyWise101(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Nna mehnnnnn

This protest has crossed the rubicon, it is either they meet our demands otherwise the protest shall continue.
Re: #endsars Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality by Iyoocartel(f): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

May the souls of all the departed rest in peace.
If i start to tell ena my experience in awkuzu Sarz where i spent only 4 days. Mahn i can never forget that experience.
End Sarz now!

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality by mariahAngel(f): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Watching the footage brought tears to my eyes, coupled with the gory details I read about akwuzu SARS yesterday. cry

Let me just say that I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD TO BE CALLED A NIGERIAN as now.
Together in unity, we are a force to reckon with.
Together in unity, we can achieve great things.
Re: #endsars Protesters Hold Candlelight Rally To Honour Victims Of Police Brutality by ACxxxMAN: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2020
This guys are bunch of murderers. They will never smell peace. End Police brutality End Police intimidation End Police extortion End Sars/Swat All lives matters

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Positions Children To Take Over Seat Of Embattled Kano Lawmaker / Portharcourt #ENDSARS Protest. / Hillary Clinton Condemns Lekki Tollgate Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.