Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Distress Sale Of Farmland - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Distress Sale Of Farmland (399 Views)

Acres Of Farmland For Sale At 70k In Oyo State Ogbomoso / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of Farmland by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2020
One and half acres of farmland at Elere village, Owode, off Lagos - Abeokuta expressway. Price: #1.7m
Please contact me on 0 7 08 9 9 6 24 7 0
The land belong to me personally.
I need the money to enable me urgently to settle my children school fees. Any assistance from any kind hearted member of the group regarding this would be eternally appreciated. The property belong to me personally. Thanks
Re: Distress Sale Of Farmland by Maxkamsofarm: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2020
I have someone who might buy for 1m
Re: Distress Sale Of Farmland by GREATP1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
An acre of land in Owode is between 450k to 500k. Your price is on the high side

(1) (Reply)

Soybean Available At Dawanu Market Kano / What Plant Is This? / Kerosene Lantern Incubators For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.