Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Video: Nigerian Man Teaching His One Year Old Child To Say I Love You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video: Nigerian Man Teaching His One Year Old Child To Say I Love You (241 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / Nigerian Man Teaching His Little Daughter How To Drive On A Busy Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nigerian Man Teaching His One Year Old Child To Say I Love You by Kngcelebritynew: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerian man residing in the United States of America teaching his child who is just 1year and 3months how to say the words "I Love You". The Child really tried

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YC34emRpy8

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Man Teaching His One Year Old Child To Say I Love You by EmekaBlue(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2020
grin
Cute
Re: Video: Nigerian Man Teaching His One Year Old Child To Say I Love You by Completelife: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Video: Nigerian Man Teaching His One Year Old Child To Say I Love You by DICKstractor: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2020
cry

He should stop that. That child will grow up being a simp if he is a boy. He Wil get heartbroken everytime.

Real niggas don't say the manipulative words "I love you"...

you can use " I'm getting fond of you" instead

The good side is that the man is not based here in Nigeria. The guy might find try love wherever they are.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do When Kids Lie / Why Not Always Put Smile On Your Family Every Time / A Beautiful Picture With Memories Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.