Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace (1336 Views)

Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Afamed: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
which land did they sell to you. stop been nuisance here.
Like I told you the other day. Your activities will soon hit the front page. It's a matter of days

Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Johnnyessence(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Afamed:

Like I told you the other day. Your activities will soon hit the front page. It's a matter of days
buhari is a clueless and useless president. his days are numbered in the government house. #Endsars
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Afamed: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
buhari is a clueless and useless president. his days are numbered in the government house. #Endsars
Yen yen yen. Like I promise you. Your activities will soon hit front page

Your campaigned and voted Atiku in an Election just a yr ago. Now Buhari days are numbered.
Do you make use of your sense atall?
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Johnnyessence(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Afamed:

oponu ati ode ni e. why can't you read it from the beginning. I don't take shit for my life. if you read it well I informed hotmass to address the issues well. besides I'm selling acres of land since 2016. till today I'm still selling. I only ask for justice in everything I do. #EndSARS
#Endpolicebrutality
#Endbuharigovt
#Endoyetolagovt
#Endswat
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Johnnyessence(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Afamed:

kikiki, APC blackmailer and clueless propagandist, you are bursted again. #enough is enough.
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Afamed: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
kikiki, APC blackmailer and clueless propagandist, you are bursted again. #enough is enough.
Bursted with your own apology when you were being exposed?
This boy ehhhhhh
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Afamed: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
oponu ati ode ni e. why can't you read it from the beginning. I don't take shit for my life. if you read it well I informed hotmass to address the issues well. besides I'm selling acres of land since 2016. till today I'm still selling. I only ask for justice in everything I do. #EndSARS
#Endpolicebrutality
#Endbuharigovt
#Endoyetolagovt
#Endswat
Why not face the discussion instead of resulting to insults?
Jony aka land grabber
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Johnnyessence(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Afamed:

Your campaigned and voted Atiku in an Election just a yr ago. Now Buhari days are numbered.
Do you make use of your sense atall?
when the #Endsars protesters is at him, he will voluntary resign. #noretreat #nosurrender.
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Afamed:

Why not face the discussion instead of resulting to insults?
Jony aka land grabber
I never grab any land in my life. so get off my mention here clueless propagandist. your business of propaganda is no more selling again. I don't take rubbish.
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Afamed:

Bursted with your own apology when you were being exposed?
This boy ehhhhhh
you are just clueless as your failure buhari. keep on asslicking his boots.
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Afamed: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Say no to land grabber
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Afamed:

Say no to land grabber
kikiki, ode no attention for you. which of your land APC grab from you. no more propaganda again. #Endbuharigovernment.
Re: To #endsars, Boko Haram Terrorism, Buhari Must Resign – Imam Of Peace by 2by40ft: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Is Trump clueless or lifeless
Worst

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces Of Government-hired Thugs Who Attacked #endsars Protesters In Abuja / VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting, President Buhari Participates Virtually / Femi Fani Kayode (FFK), Yahaya Bello Meet As Food Dealers Agree To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.