Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor (305 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Guys please let's do this for the souls wasted.
Let's do this for those innocent souls murdered.
Let's do this for those that lost their only sons.

#arrestJamesNwaforNow
Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by Vyzz: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Arrest him by the same police?

Unless the would put him in the same prison he kept others...

#Lynch_James_Nwafor

1 Like

Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by OfoIgbo: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Not just James Nwafor.

All the other SARS human rights abusers from every corner of Nigeria f ok every ethnic group, should be named and arrested.

Nwafor was only in Awkuzu
Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by ExposeEvil: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Not just James Nwafor.

All the other SARS human rights abusers from every corner of Nigeria f ok every ethnic group, should be named and arrested.

Nwafor was only in Awkuzu
Let us focus on James nwafor for now, others will follow suit. #arrestjamesnwafor

1 Like

Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by Tonyspecial(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Supported

1 Like

Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by OfoIgbo: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2020
ExposeEvil:
Let us focus on James nwafor for now, others will follow suit. #arrestjamesnwafor

No, it is unfair to focus on just him. It makes sense to focus on all of them.

The commander and people that shot the gentleman at Ughelli, every other her human right abuse is as serious as Nwafor's

#ArrestSARSCulprits. This obviously included Nwafor

1 Like

Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2020
OfoIgbo:

No, it is unfair to focus on just him. It makes sense to focus on all of them.

The commander and people that shot the gentleman at Ughelli, every other her human right abuse is as serious as Nwafor's

#ArrestSARSCulprits. This obviously included Nwafor
Is cuprit a name of somebody?

Oga this man is outstanding so his case should also be outstanding.

#arrestJamesNwaforNow
#ArrestJamesNwafor

2 Likes

Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by Emerald04(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Please youth around akpazu or wetin una dey call your town.. una go Nwafor house, and ya'll return like that seeing he already flee?
I'm pleading with ya'll... go back to that house with kegs of petrol.. burn everything down..
even soun of ogbomosho wey go lose guard for where niggas dey, Dem almost razed down his palace..
We Yoruba Demon no dey play..
Igbos make una vibe up.. return to that house and set everything ablaze.
I for say make una do same to that station too, but I realized innocent people go still dey there.. but whichever way.. Change tag to #Kill Nwafor the serial killer. #Destroy im property.

1 Like

Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by OfoIgbo: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

Is cuprit a name of somebody?

Oga this man is outstanding so his case should also be outstanding.

#arrestJamesNwaforNow
#ArrestJamesNwafor

IPOB and Anambra people are not the only people that suffered in the hands of SARS.

Nigerians in other regions of the country suffered, so I don't see why everyone seems to be hiding people from their own region and concentrating on the Igbo SARS officer.

The way Anambra people brought out Nwafor's name, so should people from other regions bring out SARS abusers from their own regions
Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
OfoIgbo:

IPOB and Anambra people are not the only people that suffered in the hands of SARS.

Nigerians in other regions of the country suffered, so I don't see why everyone seems to be hiding people from their own region and concentrating on the Igbo SARS officer.

The way Anambra people brought out Nwafor's name, so should people from other regions bring out SARS abusers from their own regions
Why not call me an afonja.
Anu ofia
Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by OfoIgbo: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

Why not call me an afonja.
Anu ofia

Akwuna, nodu nwayo
Re: Let's Twit #arrestjamesnwafor by ExposeEvil: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Akwuna, nodu nwayo
it is okay comrades, we are fighting a common enemy SARS and an outstanding ritualist and cultist Csp James nwafor. let us focus #endsars #arrestjamesnwafor #prosecutejamesnwafor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Musicians, Others Turn Up As #endsars Protest Continues For Second Day In France / BREAKING NEWS: Nine Persons Killed As Two Delta Communities Clash Over Boundary / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.