Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Alphastar Paints - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alphastar Paints (2292 Views)

Alphastar Paints Industries Limited Graduate Sales Representative Recruitment / Alphastar Paints, Did Any1 Get An Invite? / Alphastar Paints Vacancies For Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alphastar Paints by DHeart1: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
Na wa ho! this people lured me to yenagoa for employment last month with a generous offer,
but when i got there they change the whole term of the offer and decided to remove most of the allowances such housing, transport and utilities. they have made me to resign from my former job and threaten to sack me if i do not accept the new terms of offer. what should i do now?

(1) (Reply)

I Asked An Employer To Pay My TP Before Coming For Interview / Nigerian Custom Service / Vacancy In A Reputable Retail Telecommunication s Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.