Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pungent Odour In A Tokunbo Peugeot 407 Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pungent Odour In A Tokunbo Peugeot 407 Car (417 Views)

SOLD FULL OPTION Tokunbo Peugeot 206 AUTOMATIC SOLD / SOLD 2004 Tokunbo Peugeot 307 / Tokunbo Peugeot 307 @ 850K ( Kaduna) SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pungent Odour In A Tokunbo Peugeot 407 Car by joa2013: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Please house, what's the solution to a pungent odour oozing from a tokunbo Peugeot 407 car that my brother just bought. My brother has no problem with the odour, but his wife always throw up anytime she travel in the car. I also rode in the car yesterday and I almost throw up too. It is a very clean car both in interior and exterior. I took the car for a through steam wash this morning but the odour is still there. Someone at the car wash said it is common with European cars that we ought to have bought a Canadian or American car.
Please, what is the cause of this car and how can it be eradicated?
Re: Pungent Odour In A Tokunbo Peugeot 407 Car by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Hope nothing is buried in the upholstery.
Re: Pungent Odour In A Tokunbo Peugeot 407 Car by diportivo: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2020
joa2013:
Please house, what's the solution to a pungent odour oozing from a tokunbo Peugeot 407 car that my brother just bought. My brother has no problem with the odour, but his wife always throw up anytime she travel in the car. I also rode in the car yesterday and I almost throw up too. It is a very clean car both in interior and exterior. I took the car for a through steam wash this morning but the odour is still there. Someone at the car wash said it is common with European cars that we ought to have bought a German or American car.

is it leather or fabric??

that someone at the car wash tho.....germany na africa?? undecided

theres are some smells u cant get rid of,sadly

and yes,European cars tend to av a certain odour rhats different from yankee cars

make una sell am buy anoda....carry madam go sniff am b4 una buy o

1 Like

Re: Pungent Odour In A Tokunbo Peugeot 407 Car by joa2013: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2020
diportivo:

is it leather or fabric??

that someone at the car wash tho.....germany na africa?? undecided

theres are some smells u cant get rid of,sadly

and yes,European cars tend to av a certain odour rhats different from yankee cars

make una sell am buy anoda....carry madam go sniff am b4 una buy o
O my bad! I mean to say Canadian or American cars.

Its already registered, they won't price it well.
Lol.....
Re: Pungent Odour In A Tokunbo Peugeot 407 Car by joa2013: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Hope nothing is buried in the upholstery.
That's why I took it to tokunbo car wash, they removed all the seats and did through wash.
Re: Pungent Odour In A Tokunbo Peugeot 407 Car by weyreypey: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2020
joa2013:
Please house, what's the solution to a pungent odour oozing from a tokunbo Peugeot 407 car that my brother just bought. My brother has no problem with the odour, but his wife always throw up anytime she travel in the car. I also rode in the car yesterday and I almost throw up too. It is a very clean car both in interior and exterior. I took the car for a through steam wash this morning but the odour is still there. Someone at the car wash said it is common with European cars that we ought to have bought a German or American car.
Peugeot cars have that peculiar odour. No matter how you wash it or use diffuser

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2013 Toyota Camry 4plugs - 3m Negotiable / Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry XLE With V4 Engine Available At 3.1m / Come In To Sell Your Gift Card, Payoneer, Bitcoin And Paypal Instant Payment Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.