Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

If Anything Happens To My Daughter– Man Warns #endsars Protesters After Getting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Anything Happens To My Daughter– Man Warns #endsars Protesters After Getting (262 Views)

“if Anything Happens To Our Sister, You’re Going Down” —Halima Abubakar' family / Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happens To My Daughter– Man Warns #endsars Protesters After Getting by Emmanuel2420: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerian man identified as Ayodele has cried out after he got stuck in traffic, while on his way to the hospital with sick 2-year-old daughter.

He blamed the incident on protesters blocking the road, and warned that nothing should happen to his daughter.

He wrote, “I am exactly in the traffic as I type, have been in the traffic since 11am and yet to complete the long bridge.

I have a daughter of less than 2 yrs in the vehicle. We are rushing down to Ibadan for a important health related issues. This is insane.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/17/if-anything-happens-to-my-daughter-man-warns-endsars-protesters-after-getting-stuck-in-traffic-with-sick-2-year-old-daughter/
Re: If Anything Happens To My Daughter– Man Warns #endsars Protesters After Getting by TheSourcerer: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Risks and sacrifices must be involved for our cause to be taken seriously and into consideration, it's not just for us but our next generation and generations to come that we fought for them year 2020 .
Re: If Anything Happens To My Daughter– Man Warns #endsars Protesters After Getting by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2020
People should protest by the roadside and not make others go through untold hardship..
We all want this freedom but not at the detriment of other agitators rather at the detriment of those corrupt buffoons
Re: If Anything Happens To My Daughter– Man Warns #endsars Protesters After Getting by Alexious(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Did I hear someone say "Risks and Sacrifices" to the detriment of someone's life? This is sad.

(1) (Reply)

Sokoloan App / BREAKING: Post Office On Fire In Osun (VIDEO) / #endsars Protesters Reject Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Constituted By Gov Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.