Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigeria Fraudsters And Their Antics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Fraudsters And Their Antics (442 Views)

RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / Exposing The Fraudsters And Scammers In The Seat Of Roguery Called Aso Rock / Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fraudsters And Their Antics by Mine012: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Romance Scam experience

Experienced my 1st romance scam. There was the Nigerian Pilot(Richard Chukwuemeka Chime/Valentine Obieze/Emeth Abol Obi) based in California, his mother/driver's wife, "6years old" daughter, doctor, owner of hospital and matron. I thought a total of about 8 pulled off the scam and others where on standby, I learnt they use voice changer app to fake the old woman's and little girls voice. Lol! His Fake mother will keep calling you to endorse the relationship and even request to speak with your mum while his fake 6-years old will start calling you mum and endind each call with "I love you". After the "pilot" gains your trust and evidence for blackmail, "6 years old" daughter in Nigeria will call to report been involved in car accident with "grandma". "Doctors" and "metrons" will say all manner of bullshit till you cave and send deposit for treatment to commence since "Pilot" cannot be reached....Boom! Story will change! They will claim you (future wifey"wink transferred money to the wrong account.
The account number sent from the same phone number they've been calling you with for over a month o. Game is up. Fraudster will close shop. Maga don pay

Me: Reported the bank account number ASAP to the bank as fraudulent transfer. Went to police station and reported Blackmail and extortion! Then, wait...

Their Account details: Emeth Abol Obi (6558552948 Fidelity Bank)
Scam Numbers used: +1(626)263-1706(WhatsApp),+234 814 789 7535, +2349065034464

I wish I saw this link below. It's their classic style!

https://www.zammagazine.com/chronicle/chronicle-37/695-nigeria-internet-scamming-the-yahoo-boys-universe

(1) (Reply)

Multiple People Injured In Mass Shooting In The US / 43 Farmers Have Been Killed By Boko Haram in Borno / NEPF Says Opposition Party Is Involved In Killing Borno Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.