Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,715 members, 7,862,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Make Money Online As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Money Online As A Student (229 Views)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? / 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online As A Student by Ade1bowale(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
How to make money online is a question I always ask google, and i sure know that I'm not alone, especially in Nigeria that most of us really want to make money quick, trust me when I say I have tried many, is it mining of btc or is it surveys or those apps that promise you fake things.
But what I realized is that to make money, whether online or offline you have to put in the work and add value to the lives of people, just maintain this ideology, the carpenter adds value to you by doing your carpentry work and then he makes his money, now if you want to liken that online you have to have a product (which adds value) that sells 24/7 or have an automated system.
But what if you don't have money for to create a product, there are other ways to make money online, I also discussed some in my YouTube video https://youtu.be/F7LJAvxEbZ0, where i discussed two ideal and legit ways to make money online, and those are not get rich quick schemes like most people usually do.
But to actually get rich you have to first put in the work, and that's what I discussed in the video.
Most of us want to make mama proud but that should not get us into doing wrong things, so my advice will be to learn ways to make money online that are actually very realistic.
I hope you learned something, please if you did let me know. And don't forget to learn more from the video https://youtu.be/F7LJAvxEbZ0
God bless you and your endeavors.

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc/total Scholarship Past Questions Available / 2020 Agbami Medical Engineering Professional Scholarship And How To Apply / BEST ONLINE UNIVERSITIES TO EARN AFFORDABLE DEGREES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.