Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? (301 Views)

5:10am And Shooting Still Happening In Lekki / If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid / Strange Things Are Happening On Earth (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? by Ayor93(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2020
I read the story of the Lady sacked by TVC, where she said the order eas given from Boudillion.

And I was amazed by the comments. Come to twitter, everybody is united, Yorubas, igbos, hausas... But the reverse is the case on Nairaland.

Nairaland has disappointed me �
Re: Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? by limeta(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Fulanis trying hard to keep the divide and rule.
But the Southern youths ve played a new trick
They in lekki gate as one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? by Franzinni: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2020
Nairaland claims to provide anonymity, so children of HATE take advantage of it to leak out some of the bile that has been bursting at the seams.

They are tribal bigots who enjoy cowardice by hiding behind a moniker .
Re: Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? by Ayor93(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Franzinni:
Nairaland claims to provide anonymity, so children of HATE take advantage of it to leak out some of the bile that has been bursting at the seams.

They are tribal bigots who enjoy cowardice by hiding behind a moniker .

Maybe Nairaland is really not a reflection of the mood of nation. Because the mood right now is the people vs politicians. Not this rubbish fighting going on here

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2020
What do monkeys engage in when bored in zoos? They fling shit about.
Re: Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? by IGBOSON1: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2020
How good and how pleasant it would be before God and man......to see the unification of all Africans! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_7HsTYHnw
Re: Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? by Lipscomb(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
What's my business with tribal war. That's least thing I will do in my life.

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS; Youths Prayed Against Police Brutality Accross The Country Today. Video / How To Know If This Is The Real Buhari / Footage Of What Transpired At Oba Of Lagos Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.