Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Dare You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dare You. (125 Views)

Breaking: Cbn Dare Nigerians, Reduce Cumulative Atm Daily Withdrawal Limit To N / I Dare You To Do This Consistently For The Next 200days If Your Life Will Not Ch / Scam Alert: DARE ALEX Is A Scammer 08034626647 Digital Agate is a scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare You. by oluade11: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
My people, we need to be daring in our approach to life.
We need to come out of our comfort zone and take positive risk.
Remove the word I can't from your dictionary. Henceforth, say I can. I can.
I can network. I can get downlines.
That knife cut your hand before does not stop you from using knife.
That you fell from okada does not stop you from using it again.
My brothers and sisters, that you have written several applications and attended interviews without result so far does not stop you from doing so again.
Why are you saying you can't network again.
You have nothing to lose if it is not true and everything to gain if it is true.
With FRREI, you can change your story in a few months.

You can do it. You can make the difference.
Imagine owning your own company in a few months, being your own boss, travelling out when you want to relax and not to hustle.
Just imagine.
How many jobs can offer you this juicy conditions.
You can work for 30 years with nothing to show for it and your boss would be harassing and terrorising you but at FRREI, you are given free hand to work and in less than a year, you are out to live your dream, be your boss.
I dare you to take the risk. I dare you to register for fob Recruitment Reorientation and Empowerment Initiative FRREI.
I dare you to dream again.
I dare you.......

(1) (Reply)

Spacious Commercial 3-bed To Share In Lekki / Hair Stylist Needed Urgently In Egbeda / Which Online Retailers Have The Cheapest Shipping Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.