Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Dare You To Do This Consistently For The Next 200days If Your Life Will Not Ch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Dare You To Do This Consistently For The Next 200days If Your Life Will Not Ch (200 Views)

How To Consistently Make 100K — 250K Monthly As A Freelancer / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Learn To Trade Consistently For Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dare You To Do This Consistently For The Next 200days If Your Life Will Not Ch by Ugobest101: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
I dare you to do this consistently for the next 200days if your life will not change.⁣

I dare you.⁣

Pick a product, just one product and market it daily, effortlessly, accurately for the next 200days with no fail.⁣

When I say a product, I'm not talking about E-commerce product. Neither am I talking about affiliate products.⁣

I know you're used to all of that.⁣

You're reading this, you'll agree with me there are 100s of products to sell right⁉️⁣

You can choose to sell cars and market them for the next 200days. If at the end of 200days you don't have any result. Block me.⁣

In the city of Abuja where I base, there are 100s of car stands, some of these car stands I know have cars in their stand for over 3years.⁣

I want you to challenge yourself today.⁣

Go to that car stand and talk to the people in charge for permission to promote those cars.⁣

Take pictures as much as you can and begin to promote them daily on any platforms available to you.⁣

I mean daily, not one day off. Do it daily.⁣

Daily promotion even if no one is asking you "What are you selling⁉️ Just promote it daily for the next 200days.⁣

Begin to promote it on your Facebook timeline, FB groups related to buy and sell, FB stories, WhatsApp status, Instagram.⁣

And most importantly there are websites like # #olist.ng that you can post your products for free.⁣

Learn almost everything about cars.⁣

✅ Car Maintenance.⁣

✅ How to avoid accident ⁣

✅ Documents everyone should have if they own a car. ⁣

✅ How to safeguard your car ⁣

These are content ideas I'm sharing with you. There are 100s of this topic you can create content around within this 200days.⁣

I bet you if you do this for even 100days and you didn't see any result.⁣

Come and meet me, I'll dash you 50k just to apologize to you for teaching you what doesn't work.⁣
=====⁣

You can do this for real estate too, not just cars.⁣

Just challenge yourself and pick a product you'll promote with everything in you for the next 200days.⁣

Enough is enough. You've been broke for too long.⁣

It is time to change that ugly story of yours.⁣
===⁣

Copied....

I want to share with you five persons to follow online that can help you boost your sales as well as get new marketing ideas...

I'll drop a file for that soon

2 Likes

Re: I Dare You To Do This Consistently For The Next 200days If Your Life Will Not Ch by skylane: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ugobest101:
I dare you to do this consistently for the next 200days if your life will not change.⁣

I dare you.⁣

Pick a product, just one product and market it daily, effortlessly, accurately for the next 200days with no fail.⁣

When I say a product, I'm not talking about E-commerce product. Neither am I talking about affiliate products.⁣

I know you're used to all of that.⁣

You're reading this, you'll agree with me there are 100s of products to sell right⁉️⁣

You can choose to sell cars and market them for the next 200days. If at the end of 200days you don't have any result. Block me.⁣

In the city of Abuja where I base, there are 100s of car stands, some of these car stands I know have cars in their stand for over 3years.⁣

I want you to challenge yourself today.⁣

Go to that car stand and talk to the people in charge for permission to promote those cars.⁣

Take pictures as much as you can and begin to promote them daily on any platforms available to you.⁣

I mean daily, not one day off. Do it daily.⁣

Daily promotion even if no one is asking you "What are you selling⁉️ Just promote it daily for the next 200days.⁣

Begin to promote it on your Facebook timeline, FB groups related to buy and sell, FB stories, WhatsApp status, Instagram.⁣

And most importantly there are websites like # #olist.ng that you can post your products for free.⁣

Learn almost everything about cars.⁣

✅ Car Maintenance.⁣

✅ How to avoid accident ⁣

✅ Documents everyone should have if they own a car. ⁣

✅ How to safeguard your car ⁣

These are content ideas I'm sharing with you. There are 100s of this topic you can create content around within this 200days.⁣

I bet you if you do this for even 100days and you didn't see any result.⁣

Come and meet me, I'll dash you 50k just to apologize to you for teaching you what doesn't work.⁣
=====⁣

You can do this for real estate too, not just cars.⁣

Just challenge yourself and pick a product you'll promote with everything in you for the next 200days.⁣

Enough is enough. You've been broke for too long.⁣

It is time to change that ugly story of yours.⁣
===⁣

Copied....

I want to share with you five persons to follow online that can help you boost your sales as well as get new marketing ideas...

I'll drop a file for that soon
following boss

(1) (Reply)

.... / How Much Of Your Business Expenditure Should Go To Hiring / Civil Society Coalition Hails CBN Gov, Emefiele For Sustaining Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.