Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) (1534 Views)

Tinubu Confers National Honours On Super Eagles, Gifts Them Plots Of Land, Flats / Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / End SARS: Remain Peaceful, We Support Stability – UN Begs Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
A six-year-old boy identified as Damola on Saturday donated the snacks he was hawking to ENDSARS protesters in Oyo State. The boy in a viral video on Twitter was seen giving out the snacks (Cheese Balls) free to a group of youths while he told them not to worry about the payment.

According to one of the eyewitness, the boy had planned to pay for the snacks from his accumulated profits.

“This little boy gave us snacks from what he is selling and we wanted to pay for it and he said we shouldn’t bother,” a Twitter user Agboola Damilola (@QueenieSunshyn) posted.

When interviewed, Damola related he is from Igbo ora, a town in Oyo State and popularly known as the Twin Capital of the World due to the high rate of twins birth in the area.

The snacks boy said he has lost his mother and that his father leaves in Igbo Ora. Another eye witness claimed the boy said all he wants from the protesters is that they should help in making Nigeria better so he could go to school.

“He gave us his snacks for free We beg him to collect money but he insists no He said ẹ bawa ṣe kín lè lọ ile iwe,”

Here is the video he shared free snacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83y1aJPYKxI

Here is the video his was interviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4ibdC2pgU

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/video-endsars-do-it-for-us-so-i-can-go-to-school-boy-begs-protesters/

lalasticlala

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
#WEMOVE

1 Like

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Vision4God: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ur heart desires are granted boy

5 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Zendinho(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
The boy can see the future from today.

If we don't protest and fight for good governance and other dividends of democracy, the leaders will tagged us LAZY.

8 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by heendrix(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
I'm really so humbled at the moment like I don't know If I should commend him or pray for him

All I can say is it's just starting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Sunshyne200(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
There is hope for this nation, Nigeria is going to be great again..

But the Leaders here this, with or without you, we would achieve the Nigeria of our dreams, but posterity will judge you on your chosen path.

6yr old has lost hope in you guys, I wonder how you govern knowing your subjects don't have hope in you

I spit on you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by flyingpig: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Son of the land, we won't fail you.

If you're in abakaliki gather for protests in front of Nigeria police station HQ opposite old government house gate in abakaliki centre monday by 10am

No African time.
We do it for the third time in one week.
The struggle continues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by zionmde: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
dat boy don blow nice move if u know u know
Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by tot(f): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
I really hope this story gains traction and he is able to get sponsorship for his education.

For millions out there like this child, we can't afford to give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by BennyDGreat: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
No one deserves to suffer in Nigeria.

All our leaders must serve the people. Welfare of the people isn't something that should be a luxury.

2 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by merieam16(f): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is so touching...i weep for Nigeria damn!

1 Like

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
staged
Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by newharddrives(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Chai!!! I was touched

1 Like

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
I was his Age I wasn't generous Like This.

There are Indeed Wonderful Human Beings .

1 Like

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by tobechi20(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Staged

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Exmilitant(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
tobechi20:
Staged
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Exmilitant(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Zzor:
staged
you see this protests, it is better you pessimist shut the Bleep up or you won't live to see the new Nigeria we are about to create.

4 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by adaragbotemi: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Awwwww
Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Freeeanijor: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Exmilitant:
you see this protests, it is better you pessimist shut the Bleep up or you won't live to see the new Nigeria we are about to create.
Walahi those hypocrite that claim to be patriotic Nigerians have showed us exactly who they are. That kid understand what it means to be patriotic more than that agbaya. The truth is that at this point there voices don't matter anymore, we move # sorosoke

2 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Exmilitant:
new Nigeria indeed,i'll be so glad if we are that serious in this country
Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Exmilitant(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Freeeanijor:
Walahi those hypocrite that claim to be patriotic Nigerians have showed us exactly who they are. That kid understand what it means to be patriotic more than that agbaya. The truth is that at this point there voices don't matter anymore, we move # sorosoke
funny enough #endsars protests is just the appetizer, the main meal would soon be dished out.

2 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by obyrich(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Zendinho:
The boy can see the future from today.

If we don't protest and fight for good governance and other dividends of democracy, the leaders will tagged us LAZY.
This generation has already been tagged lazy by our leaders.The president has repeated this on several occasions to whoever cared to listen.

He is right especially if you consider the age at which he successfully led a military coup that ousted the first post-war democratic government.

He is right when he considers how the youth have been so stupidly docile and lazily dependent on old men to govern them at all levels.

He is right after seeing how jobless youths struggle to outdo each other in the game of ballot box snatching and election thuggery (some youths do this for fun).

The leaders already know we are lazy. They are waiting to hand the baton to us if we showed enough courage to demand for it.

#nigeriayouthwakeup.

1 Like

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Racoon(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
So emotional an expression from the boy.Imagine he can see the importance of this struggle to his future.Who know if SARS may have wanted to terminate his life in the future on account of God knows what.You message is well passed boy.Nigerian youth will see to it.#EndSARS, #TotalReforms

1 Like

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by babatunji91185: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
I was his Age I wasn't generous Like This.There are Indeed Wonderful Human Beings .
Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Ajibade123(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
the boy and so many other people out there have so many aspirations but the system they found themselves in is really frustrating

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

1 Like

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by mimimiles93: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
saaphiere:
A six-year-old boy identified as Damola on Saturday donated the snacks he was hawking to ENDSARS protesters in Oyo State. The boy in a viral video on Twitter was seen giving out the snacks (Cheese Balls) free to a group of youths while he told them not to worry about the payment.

According to one of the eyewitness, the boy had planned to pay for the snacks from his accumulated profits.

“This little boy gave us snacks from what he is selling and we wanted to pay for it and he said we shouldn’t bother,” a Twitter user Agboola Damilola (@QueenieSunshyn) posted.

When interviewed, Damola related he is from Igbo ora, a town in Oyo State and popularly known as the Twin Capital of the World due to the high rate of twins birth in the area.

The snacks boy said he has lost his mother and that his father leaves in Igbo Ora. Another eye witness claimed the boy said all he wants from the protesters is that they should help in making Nigeria better so he could go to school.

“He gave us his snacks for free We beg him to collect money but he insists no He said ẹ bawa ṣe kín lè lọ ile iwe,”

Here is the video he shared free snacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83y1aJPYKxI

Here is the video his was interviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4ibdC2pgU

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/video-endsars-do-it-for-us-so-i-can-go-to-school-boy-begs-protesters/

lalasticlala

saaphiere:
An End SARS protester has been killed in Akure, the Ondo State capital when a car rammed into the protesting youths.

Three of the protesters were also injured in the accident.

The accident occurred when the youths who have been lending their voices to the nationwide protest gathered in front of the Ondo Governor’s office.

A Toyota Camry with number plate LND 778 GL and two commercial motorcyclists rammed into the crowd.

With one person whose identity was to be ascertained gave up the ghost on the spot, others injured in the accident were rushed to the hospital.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, ASP Tee-Leo Ikoro, who confirmed the incident, said family of the deceased has agreed to accept their fate.

He said the family has requested for the body for burial.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/16/car-rams-into-end-sars-protesters-in-ondo-kills-one-three-injured/

lalasticlala
12 kinds of people protesting EndSars
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

11. Those who go there to look for husbands.

12 Those who go there to toast ladies.

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by T9ksy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
mimimiles93:

12 kinds of people protesting EndSars
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

11. Those who go there to look for husbands.

12 Those who go there to toast ladies.

You, in your mischievous objective to undermine a genuine people's outcry, conveniently omit those that have directly or indirectly been affected by our country's security operatives atrocities (against us), spanning over 4 decades.

I can't help but wonder how much you got paid for vomiting this piece of nauseating c.r.a.p, above.

3 Likes

Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by Zendinho(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=obyrich post=95035323]This generation has already been tagged lazy by our leaders.The president has repeated this on several occasions to whoever cared to listen.

He is right especially if you consider the age at which he successfully led a military coup that ousted the first post-war democratic government.

He is right when he considers how the youth have been so stupidly docile and lazily dependent on old men to govern them at all levels.

He is right after seeing how jobless youths struggle to outdo each other in the game of ballot box snatching and election thuggery (some youths do this for fun).

The leaders already know we are lazy. They are waiting to hand the baton to us if we showed enough courage to demand for it.

#nigeriayouthwakeup.

STRONG WORDS YOU'VE GOT UP THERE.
Re: Do It So I Can Go To School, Boy Begs Protesters; Gifts Them Free Snacks (video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Shame on them if they actually collected that cheese balls for free without giving that kid his money.

See agbayas shouting, eh eh , he is doing promo. He is doing promo for us.
Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

10 million man match for Buhari: Let's go there! / Army Cannot Defeat Boko Haram.. Bruntai Tells Senate / One of the Reasons Poverty Persists In The North Explained By Muslim Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.