Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Make Molato Face Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Molato Face Cream (5974 Views)

How To Make Molato Face Cream / How To Make Molato Whitening Soap / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Molato Face Cream by DBAAMI(f): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Molato cream
This recipe helps to remove acne, eczema, dark spot, sunburn and other blemishes you might have on your face.
It gives you three - four skin shades for those who want to lighten their face.
It can be used day and night.

Body cream is totally different from face cream.

Your face requires it's own cream on its own because the skin on the face is thinner than the other parts of the body.
This recipe is active with or without soap.

Ingredients needed:

*One tablespoon of vitamin e oil.
Continue reading in the blog��
http://www.oluwakemicraft.com.ng/2020/10/how-to-make-molato-face-cream.html

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Body / Ta-ta Towel Goes Viral, Ladies Can You Use This Top(Photos) / Types Of Modeling – Modeling Industry Genres And Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.