Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

#ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) (442 Views)

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) / Drunk Customs Officer Stabs Graduate While Playing Snooker. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) by Frankice12: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
This one heavy Pass My Megaphone : #EndSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha and Playing Snooker at The protest Ground in Lekki!!!..

Do u think the #ENDSARS Protesters are losing Focus?? Or these are baits put in place to lure more youths to the protest ground??

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-33aOToDcaE

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

FP PLS
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) by Blackmoran(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
from the day they started blocking the road I lost interest.. they say the kind of leader that lead a country is a reflection of it's followers.... this same people would be accusing the government of illegality and corruption but will do worse if they have the opportunity to be in that position.. this is case 101

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) by Frankice12: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
from the day they started blocking the road I lost interest.. they say the kind of leader that lead a country is a reflection of it's followers.... this same people would be accusing the government of illegality and corruption but will do worse if they have the opportunity to be in that position.. this is case 101

I'll advise you modify this post... Cause if this post reaches Front page, only God can save u here from nairalanders
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) by Blackmoran(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Frankice12:

I'll advise you modify this post... Cause if this post reaches Front page, only God can save u here from nairalanders
I have already been insulted for voicing my opinion and I don't care what anybody feels about it... we are not machined or robot that is program to think one way....
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Some of this protesters are making insensitive decisions and deviating the course of the protests which is gradually making the whole efforts looking like a mere jamboree....
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) by Frankice12: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Slynation:
Some of this protesters are making insensitive decisions and deviating the course of the protests which is gradually making the whole efforts looking like a mere jamboree....

Many feel the same too
Re: #ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO) by Makavelli25: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
coming from someone who hasn't held a placard before In his life. crawl back to your shhiithole ddddduuuunnnnddddiiiu

(1) (Reply)

Multiple People Injured In Mass Shooting In The US / 43 Farmers Have Been Killed By Boko Haram in Borno / NEPF Says Opposition Party Is Involved In Killing Borno Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.