Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You (987 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) / Zahra, Julius Agwu's Daughter Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Handsome777(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Zahra Buhari-Indimi, one of President Muhammadu Buhari's daughters, has revealed how embarrassed she feels about the EndSARS protests.

According to the mother of one, she understands people's anger and that what is happening is embarrassing.

She went further to promise that she will continue to do what she can to help.

Zahra made the vow while replying an Instagram follower who reached out to her,

The the follower had commented:

“Sorry Zarah I know you don't deserve the heat, but na papa cause am.”

But she replied thus: 

“It's ok, I understand people's anger, myself, it's really embarrassing what's happening. Thank you for being thoughtful. I'll continue doing what I can to help," she wrote.

Recall that Zahra had earlier lent her voice to the ongoing protests against police brutality.

Joining the EndSARS protest on social media, Zahra Buhari posted a photo of clenched fists on her Instagram status.

Expectedly, she laced it with the words, #EndPoliceBrutality.

In the same vein, the Vice-President's daughter, Kiki Osinbajo, also posted the same photo on Instagram with the caption, #EndPoliceBrutality.

However, many Nigerian youths asked them to convey the message to their fathers directly as this would be more effective than a mere social media post.

Thousands of youths have been publicly protesting the excesses of the men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Nigeria Police Force.

The police outfit, which is originally mandated to tackle armed robbery, has in recent years been engaging in the arbitrary arrest of youths under the guise of tackling cybercrime.

Source: https://candiidonline.com/2020/10/17/zahra-buhari-promises-endsars-protesters-ill-continue-helping-you/

Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by chatinent: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Help them to abacha your papa.
Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Lavisha(f): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
She should STFU!!
goan talk to your docile cow of a father first.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Simvan: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
As what?
Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Shortyy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
It is really unfortunate. I watched NTA news last night, not a single news about this protest. They were busy reporting imaginary works of "the president". This shows how callous this administration is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Intervention(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
chatinent:
Help them to abacha your papa.
Dat one much nah�
Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by chatinent: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Intervention:
Dat one much nah�
It isn't.
Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Testate(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Zahra, we don't need you to move around the streets shouting "endsars", just call father and talk sense into his head. Shikena
Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Handsome777(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Testate:
Zahra, we don't need you to move around the streets shouting "endsars", just call father and talk sense into his head. Shikena
Just like that?
Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Franktom247(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Shortyy post=95033323]It is really unfortunate. I watched NTA news last night, not a single news about this protest. They were busy reporting imaginary works of "the president". This shows how callous this administration is.

This one off me walai better TKO you are indeed wicked imaginary works ha aunty aunty !!!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You by Handsome777(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=Franktom247 post=95438287][/quote] grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Inside View Of Jude Okoye New Mansion (video) / The Death Of Dr. Dre Discussed! / Naira Marley Reacts As Amotekun Arrest Children For Modelling As Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.