Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) (53103 Views)

Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
#endsars unlimited

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Akano5(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
SO great.... Nigeria will be great again
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by helinues: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
WandaNara:
God bless them.

Thunder fire helinues & co

He who God bless always have back to sender... grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by SaintLucia: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abeg make Naija over there block all the major routes for UK and cancel the EPL for like a month in solidarity of #endsars. Na Freedom of expression o.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
England,not UK
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
this is nuisance na. same way i see queers ssaying queer lfe matter as if this is the purpose of the protest
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
SaintLucia:
Abeg make Naija over there block all the major routes for UK and cancel the EPL for like a month in solidarity of #endsars. Na Freedom of expression o.
full blown nuisance head
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
6x318:
[s][/s]

FarahAideed

Who be this again ?
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by 1makeanwinmoney: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nine- ODD kickoff At 5PM;
whats-app me and get it;
0.7.0 8.0.9.1.8.7.9.1

Payment After Winning
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by fortran12: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dottmann655:
We are their major patrons na
Try USA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Democracynna: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
The world will hear us
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by OmoOduduwa01: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Like seriously, I love the adjective "campaigners"
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
buhari doesn't even care or see the outrage about to happen and una say una get president
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Eryyy92: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
That looks like slawormir
The real niggarrrr
I have noticed that you're really missing slawormir. Recently, you created a thread about him . Chai des love is strong
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hopefully , the world sees the need to activate split syndrome in this zoo. Nigeria is to big a country to be govern by nepotists.
Split this country { Ngr.} so that we can have true freedom.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
We ARE in UNHOLY union with the North in Nigeria. Listen to what a supposed ambassador is saying about the ENDSARS & BETTERGOVERNANCE protest. These ARE THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA. His name is Amb. Hussaini Coomassie.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317363958647488512

Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Mike3660(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Buhari has been a bad boy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Tovino: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Fire on, they should take it to Putin, Trump,Berlin, London
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Earnonline7: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by omobonike70223: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wind is like MTN, it's everywhere you go.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by OyinO: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
It is now or never!
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by ike95: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
I no sure say this once will come
back to Nigeria again.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Promise47(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
ike95:
I no sure say this once will come
back to Nigeria again.
me if I reach there I no dy Come back to this caused nation I'm tried
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Promise47(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
FLYFIRE:
We ARE in UNHOLY union with the North in Nigeria. Listen to what a supposed ambassador is saying about the ENDSARS & BETTERGOVERNANCE protest. These ARE THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA. His name is Amb. Hussaini Coomassie.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317363958647488512

they should sell Nigeria make we rest
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Palehair: 1:43am On Oct 18, 2020
Creamz:
Nice. Apple shouldn't just sit on the fence on this ENDSARS matter. If only they know the number of Nigerians who have lost their lives because they just own Iphones, they would have released a statement by now.
It's a company headed by a gay man, just days ago a thread loomed on NL about how the LGBT+ community are sabotaging the protest when it's obvious they are also fighting against the same discrimination as everyone else. People will be accused of being gay by SARS when they are not and your fellow Nigerians will praise SARS for it but when it comes to other, they remember we are one. Y'all should live Tim cook and apple oooooo, it's your right to boycott the company if they are not saying anything
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by ike95: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2020
Promise47:
me if I reach there I no dy Come back to this caused nation I'm tried
lol abi
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Creamz:
Nice. Apple shouldn't just sit on the fence on this ENDSARS matter. If only they know the number of Nigerians who have lost their lives because they just own Iphones, they would have released a statement by now.

Is it apple's fault, they're being killed?

Wth
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by Creamz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
1Sharon:

Is it apple's fault, they're being killed?

Wth

It is not apple's fault they are been killed, but knowing people are been killed because of using your product is enough reason for them to issue a statement condemning the actions of the police. Those who have come in solidarity with Nigerians, it wasn't their fault Nigerians are been killed too.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) by SaintLucia: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
richPHAROAH:
full blown nuisance head
Abeg make Naija over there block all the major routes for UK and cancel the EPL for like a month in solidarity of #endsars. Na Freedom of expression o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.