Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

If You Are Planning To Serve In Lagos Get In Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If You Are Planning To Serve In Lagos Get In Here (466 Views)

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / Best Local Govt To Serve In Ogun State / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Planning To Serve In Lagos Get In Here by Marks112: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hi everyone planning to serve in Lagos for batch C and the accommodation money is too much
So I’m looking for 3girls that we can stay together and share the accommodation money
Re: If You Are Planning To Serve In Lagos Get In Here by emoboy4u: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Marks112:
Hi everyone planning to serve in Lagos for batch C and the accommodation money is too much
So I’m looking for 3girls that we can stay together and share the accommodation money
brozzz, tiri girls for only you? na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Lost Nysc Cert: / Qualification For NYSC 2021 / Project Management Certification Institute Portharcourt, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.