Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

“you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot (2231 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot by Akandepelumi55: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
“You be confirm bastard! E no go better for you” – Davido blows hot

Read full story....

https://9jatrends.com.ng/you-be-confirm-bastard-e-no-go-better-for-you-davido-blows-hot/
Re: “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Happy clicking in advance to all the clickers cool

1 Like

Re: “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot by doggedfighter(f): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Blogging is not by force

1 Like

Re: “you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot by Toyyien(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bloggers
I go commot una teeth ooo angry wink

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals) / Celebrities With The Biggest Money Problems / Pic Of The Day: Mi, Brymo, Iceprince Jesse Jagz As Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.