Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Did Actress Anita Joseph Enhance Her Curves With Surgery? See What She Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Actress Anita Joseph Enhance Her Curves With Surgery? See What She Said (2424 Views)

Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Did Actress Regina Daniels Just Got Married Secretly? ( Shocking Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Actress Anita Joseph Enhance Her Curves With Surgery? See What She Said by Millionaireme: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Popular Nigerian actress, Anita Joseph has spoken on whether or not her enormous curves have been surgically enhanced. Anita Joseph, the curvaceous Nigerian movie star has spoken about her life and body shape, revealing she has not done any surgery.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Anita-Joseph-enlargement.jpg[/img]

Apparently, the actress is one celebrity whose shape announces her presence even before she makes a statement at any event. Contrary to what some may think, Joseph, maintained to Saturday Beats that her body was not surgically enhanced.

The Curvacious Actress said;

“My curves are natural. They are not surgically enhanced, though training my waist has helped a lot. As a mother, waist trainers helped me get rid of my baby bulge after delivery. It helped me to keep in shape as it got tight as soon as I put on weight. I also like how it gives me that hourglass shape. I am really in love with my waist and shape." [url=] Continue Reading [/url]

Check Some Of Her Recent photos below and share your thoughts about this!!!

https:///did-actress-anita-joseph-enhance-her-curves-with-surgery-see-what-she-said/
Re: Did Actress Anita Joseph Enhance Her Curves With Surgery? See What She Said by SocialJustice: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Aproko is it your business?
Re: Did Actress Anita Joseph Enhance Her Curves With Surgery? See What She Said by bigjackass: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
be like small stout
Re: Did Actress Anita Joseph Enhance Her Curves With Surgery? See What She Said by jimmychang: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
No she use scissors take trim her curves grin grin

I fit help you
Re: Did Actress Anita Joseph Enhance Her Curves With Surgery? See What She Said by 444crop: 2:21am On Oct 18, 2020
She be like man.. Gawd see her back muscle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Show Off Her Masquerade Boyfriend As They Both Kiss Up. VIDEO / Davido In Shock As Chioma Confess Using Kayamata On Him As Peruzzi Confirm Sleep / Actor, Charles Okocha's Son Graduates From Primary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.