Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,844 members, 5,940,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 07:44 PM

Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt (3892 Views)

35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / The New Tactic Robbers Use In Abuja Revealed By Man / Slangs Or Terms Used By Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Sundaygeorge: 8:54am On Oct 18
hmmmm
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Dayoebe(m): 10:05am On Oct 18
Nonsense!
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by muller101(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18
Kaybenny:
Die all die it.
this poster is a careless capper, you just dey cap cap, dey do do, make e no smell reach you ooo,
we go scale you,
if ya weight no reach comot body ooo, pH na high tension ooo.
selina continua,
salutamus to all rugged mates.
Your image don cast o. your profile pix is up for all to see.
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by February30: 12:19pm On Oct 18
AyewohGospel:
This are common slangs. Its used everyday in Ajegunle.

Regular yans for street boiz

1 Like

Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Dharniel600(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18
Babtunz:
Lol, so humourous of them.

I long for the day I'll travel to PH and learn original pidgin
Delta state is the home of original pidgin not pH. PH pidgin no follow

2 Likes

Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Hugo55(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18
Kaybenny:
Die all die it.
this poster is a careless capper, you just dey cap cap, dey do do, make e no smell reach you ooo,
we go scale you,
if ya weight no reach comot body ooo, pH na high tension ooo.
selina continua,
salutamus to all rugged mates.

Na them
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Ometech: 3:19pm On Oct 18
Nicklaus619:

Baba looking at your profile picture, u look old enough to know say Nah boat way don capsid u dey so, that thing no fit you, you better use your life do better thing before you die troway, who dey join cult these days Nah who don sign say, him no wan grow old enjoy life to the fullest, speaking from experience, it will end in premium tears if u don start backing out now, I located Jesus Christ and found peace, do same if you need everlasting peace, i no talk pass like this, who no go no no, me don go and I know cool
That boy has nothing to offer either to the family,community, state or Nigeria at large. Since 1980s (SVC was formed at Unipport) till date, they kept pursuing their nonsense ideologies and have achieved none. May God open their eyes.
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Kaybenny(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18
Nicklaus619:

Baba looking at your profile picture, u look old enough to know say Nah boat way don capsid u dey so, that thing no fit you, you better use your life do better thing before you die troway, who dey join cult these days Nah who don sign say, him no wan grow old enjoy life to the fullest, speaking from experience, it will end in premium tears if u don start backing out now, I located Jesus Christ and found peace, do same if you need everlasting peace, i no talk pass like this, who no go no no, me don go and I know cool
na you know ooo.
na by force to go to church.
I'm a traditionalist. son of the sea.
all die na die.
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Kaybenny(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18
Ometech:
That boy has nothing to offer either to the family,community, state or Nigeria at large. Since 1980s (SVC was formed at Unipport) till date, they kept pursuing their nonsense ideologies and have achieved none. May God open their eyes.
Any you think there are no secret societies in the US, China etc.
Everybody have their motives in life.
Young man, nobody is encouraging anyone to join anything whatsoever.
Life is all about survival.
this life no balance at all.
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Kaybenny(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18
if you want to hear more of this slangs, watch ITKcomedy concept. or listen to Abobi Eddie Roll's music. na only lagos, Benin and warrior get slangs ni?
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Facidio: 5:11pm On Oct 18
Lol,.... Funny slangs,... Come warri come hear raw slangs... You don't need to be a cultist to talk slangs in delta.... Delta central especially.... It's our normal way of communicating. It's even sweeter wen it's missing with local language. I bet you won't understand 70% of slangs wen wafferians deside to jones you
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by dangotesmummy: 5:46pm On Oct 18
petux:
Is the word "MEN" related to any cult group... My freind use the word a lot. He talks about liking them and all.. But don't know if it is a cult group..
strong men or system man is used to refer to cultist.i learnt that here on NL however when I'm out I mind my words and talk less because I don't know who might misquote me or take offence for using a particular word innocently not knowing it's a cult word. In summary just speak proper English because some pidgin words are mixed with cult grammar and we don't know which is which to avoid stories that touch.abeg this is nigeria
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Ometech: 6:20pm On Oct 18
Kaybenny:

Any you think there are no secret societies in the US, China etc.
Everybody have their motives in life.
Young man, nobody is encouraging anyone to join anything whatsoever.
Life is all about survival.
this life no balance at all.

LOL you called me young man...Many said more and regretted at their last breath.

I was only trying to advice not forcing you to quit.
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by dederocs(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18
who cares undecided
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Kaybenny(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18
muller101:
Your image don cast o. your profile pix is up for all to see.
Davido wey cast, who don kill am. shey you dey enjoy him jamz ni. brother man, life goes on.
most of your celebs belongs to something, Google it.
Everyone have their perspective of life. Nobody dey force you, nor encourage you, use your head and think ahead.
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by Kaybenny(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18
Ometech:

LOL you called me young man...Many said more and regretted at their last breath.

I was only trying to advice not forcing you to quit.
OK sorry, young whatever.
I never told you I belong to whatever you want me quit. You called me a boy, so I decided to replicate same gesture. no offence.
Re: Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt by DemonInvoker: 11:09pm On Oct 18
As you no include Caban,smag,Norsh and SS ooo ur list no complete. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Little Girl (photo) / Horrific Footage Shows Dog Yelping In Pain As It Is Barbecued Alive / Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.