Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Maci Currin Vs Ekaterina Lisina: The 2 Women With The Longest Legs In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maci Currin Vs Ekaterina Lisina: The 2 Women With The Longest Legs In The World (4186 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model / See Pics Of Ekaterina Lisina The Russian Lady With The Longest Legs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maci Currin Vs Ekaterina Lisina: The 2 Women With The Longest Legs In The World by ben10th: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
New longest legs record holder 17-year-old Maci Currin from Texas, USA strides into the Guinness World Records 2021 book with a measurement of 135.267 cm (53.255 in). But what is her height compared to Ekaterina Lisina, the Russian model who previously broke two Guinness World Records for the woman with the longest legs, and for the tallest professional model.

See their profiles: https://maggrand.com/females-with-longest-legs-record/

Re: Maci Currin Vs Ekaterina Lisina: The 2 Women With The Longest Legs In The World by chatinent: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
sad
Re: Maci Currin Vs Ekaterina Lisina: The 2 Women With The Longest Legs In The World by illicit(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2020
This kind gals dey get deep pussy wink tongue
Re: Maci Currin Vs Ekaterina Lisina: The 2 Women With The Longest Legs In The World by Kobicove(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Two girafes cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Don Jazzy And D’banj Betrayed Me – Jjc / E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji / Mocheddah Steps Out In All White Affair, Says Nigerians Haven't Seen Anything Ye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.