Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character (1186 Views)

When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character by emunenen(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Never judge a person’s character by the make of the car without looking inside.

From the outside, the make, model, colour, extras and cleanliness only tell you how much money he has got and whether the water supply on his housing estate works.

But the inside of a car? Aha! Herein lie the secrets of his soul, his job, his social life, his family status, his attitudes, and very inner nature.

On the outside, dirt tells you more about the weather and the road. But dirt on the inside ... to the observant eye, it is almost as good as an autobiography or a psychoanalyst’s report!

And that even applies to people whose inner-car is immaculate; to all appearances “unlived in”. Not a speck of dirt, not a single personal item. Even the tool kit is wrapped like the table napkin in a five-star hotel. That says the owner is either hiding something so dastardly that it has to be expunged, or is for some other reason an obsessive. It just isn’t natural, and it can’t possibly be honest.

People whose cars are always like that must be single (or un-married), over 40 and childless.

The inside of the car of the young bachelor looks like.. [url]READ MORE http://www.magaripoa.com/show-me-the-inside-of-your-car-and-ill-tell-your-character/[/url]

1 Like

Re: Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character by Franzinni: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
If I no get car can you still tell ?
Re: Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Franzinni:
If I no get car can you still tell ?
send pictures of your legs

2 Likes

Re: Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character by naijadrivablog: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2020
cheesy it is just like visiting the rooms of girls impromptu and take pictures cheesy
Re: Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character by cluewebhost(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
In the morning or after a long day?
At the beginning or end of a long interstate trip?
Re: Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character by paix(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
The dashboard, seats, floor or the roof?
Re: Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character by xtervaganza(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
If you see my car eh grin
Re: Show Me The Inside Of Your Car And I’ll Tell Your Character by dgitrader(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Weird thought process

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Sells Or Knows Who Sells BMW Spare Parts / Please My Toyota Camry 2000 Cooling Fan Belt Does Not Move / Thinking Of Buying A Camry Muscle. What Are The Pros And Cons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.