Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done (58929 Views)

Press Conference By HMIC, Lai Mohammed On The Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by selemempe: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2020
adebwalex:
What do you want again when your demand as been meant. You guys have another interior motive. You can't endanger the live of other Nigerians....
there must be a yoruba man selling out as usual.
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Lively101: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/endsars-protests-we-have-met-demands-cant-go-beyond-what-we-have-done-lai-mohammed/
it is them that are the dark forces
Which now the youths are going to bring down
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Romanoff:
After 30 days when the UN intervenes, we will see if you can't go beyond what you've done. Awon oloshi.
After 30 days of ur ignorance. That's why you ppl always have common sense of ignorance abt what u say. The moment one person tell u things tht doesn't exist then u rush to Nairaland to advertise ur ignorance. Pls, go and check UN organisation chatter. I think u'll soon test the disaster NE people have tested, you'll soon knw the important of peace!
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by sugarfrank(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2020
peacekante:

Please shut up with you and this your un intervention.

Who told you that you can remove a democratic elected president? All of you will just come online and be showing your self.

Has UN intervene in Hong Kong?

Mtchew
Na dem!
Mumu association of idiots. Did she by implication or expression say that Pmb is to be ousted? UN can simply intervene to seeing how the demands of the youths are met in other avoid the escalation of a peaceful protest into war and not to remove an autocratically elected president.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by proclinician: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2020
yemex04:

Like I said earlier, only few would discern.. I have made my opinion known... deal with it bro.

Imagine where u lost one of your brothers because SARS killed him. Your vengeance will lie on that streets. That's exactly how the people out there feel. For the rest that were maybe lucky, it's pointless. If we do not join our voices to end SARS today, there's no guarantee SARS will not kill u or ur brother tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Ezmans: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by MolaA3(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2020
obehi247:
So to give Nigerians a good government "is going beyond"....

This people still dey believe say this protest now joke oh
� just like UN is doing with BLM. We are waiting for the 30days

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Ezmans: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2020
nNEOo:
grin

Baba said they can't go beyond setting up panels and relief funds.

don't worry we will bend you,you think say na joke abi?

you suppose know say #EndSars na disguise.

#RestructureNow is what we're clamouring for and justice for victims of police brutality and extra Judicial killings of the Nigerian youths.
computer panel or phone panel, nigeria & panel are like 5&6
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2020
yiu see dat crocodile smile next week, we will all smile it in peace. seem dis people thought we re joking bah. we go die together
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Ezmans: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2020
peacekante:

Who told you that you can remove a democratic elected president? All of you will just come online and be showing your self.

Mtchew
what happened in Tunisia & mali
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by nNEOo(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Ezmans:
computer panel or phone panel, nigeria & panel are like 5&6

Bro,I'm just as confused oh, make then throw away all spoilt panels abeg.

we want new country,not one with faulty panel

grin
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Eriokanmi: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Lie, lie man. We no go eva forget this man. He's laid bad precedence for his children and grand children

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Doyou2019: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
MajesticKris:
You've met nothing..
If you guys have .. Mr BUHARI wouldn't be telling us he's lunching, operation crocodile smile.NEZT WEEK..

BUT GUESS WHAT!! We are ready for that SMILE, Since everything revolves around FORCE/MILITARY
I have never been more ready for that SMILE. Let them come.
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Fcwilly: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
peacekante:

Mtchew

You be mumu, go Mali go ask them how far? What did UN did in Mali?
What happened to the so called democratically elected president? Just wait and see
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Doyou2019: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Etrusen:
if this man know wetin good for am make he just pack well oo

e b like say that government think say na joke the youth dey, make them wait until women,men,children and even government office holders don leave their work to join the protest abi dem think say the hardship wen dey this country na child play?

am still in shock say some morons go come nairaland to protect buhari but na God go punish them, bunches of idiot fools.

make Mohammed dey deceive himself until the film go clear for him eye

This thing is simple na. Anyone against the protest will die in the hands of SARS!
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by oxiide22(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2020
Romanoff:
After 30 days when the UN intervenes, we will see if you can't go beyond what you've done. Awon oloshi.
woman stop posting trash if u don't knw any thing.
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Dayoebe(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2020
Any news from Lie Muhammad no dey freak me at all
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by donnie(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2020
motta:
and where did he say UN will remove the president?

Don't mind the idiots. They're trying very hard to change the focus.
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Corona22: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2020
How do you want to effect change in this country ??
Twitter and open letters ? How else do you want to demand for what is our right ??. Should I tell you the truth ? #Endsars is a disguise. What we really want is #Endshittygovernment. And that protest is on its way.I leave you with this quote; “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis”. Dante Alighieri
yemex04:

How would UN intervention look like? remove the President and all state Governors and National Assembly,/State Assembly members?

The protest has become more of jokes and concert for celebrities and followers..

I know there's regular supply of food and drinks which has made the gatherings attractive for most folks..

We like to overdo things in this country so much tht the main course would be defeated..

Even the so called UN and international communities know that all protest demands have been met.. The reform been asked for will not happen in practice terms like ''closing and opening'' of eyes.. It will come, but it will take a process...

I know my comments would only be understood by those who have knowledge of process.

#Endsenselessprotestnow
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by 3Ceagle(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2020
selemempe:
the thing most foolish people do is underestimate a movement by people who have had enough. Ghadaffi did it, Omar Al Bashir did it, Saddam Hussein did it. They all paid for it. That is on the dictator side
On the country side
Ethiopia did it, Sudan did it, USSR, Yugoslavia, Somalia, and Cyprus all did it and paid for it

Politicians are poor student of history. The foolish ones in effort for self preservation end up destroying their country by creating divisions amongst thier people untill it gathers momentun for crisis. Today in the south, no one is talking about tribe, religion or even partisan politics. We all demanding for common good. If we want a united progressive Nigeria we must all fight for it.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Akmike1983: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
If I send Thunder to this guy as I dey inside church so nothing will him from scataring6
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Billchille: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2020
nNEOo:
grin

Baba said they can't go beyond setting up panels and relief funds.

don't worry we will bend you,you think say na joke abi?

you suppose know say #EndSars na disguise.

#RestructureNow is what we're clamouring for and justice for victims of police brutality and extra Judicial killings of the Nigerian youths.
abeg make we change am to #RestructureNow
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Billchille: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2020
abeg make we change am to #RestructureNow
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by KayCee92(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2020
Don't worry, you will know that your father is not the owner of Nigeria when this government is thrown away and an interim national government comes on board. Look at this one one o. So, u are the one to decide what is good for the people that put ur government there.
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Reference(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2020
Nigerians can see clearly now the forces at work. The forces of the 'status quo ante'. The forces that will give only a quarter and grind to a halt like I said many days ago.

What are these people PROTECTING.
What is leadership hiding, protecting THAT THEY CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT ASK, ASK, ASK WHAT THE PEOPLE (THEIR BOSSES) WANT AND GIVE IT TO THEM.

If a leader or leadership is patriotic enough it will know that the country belongs to every and will do all it takes to ensure EVEY SINGLE CITIZEN is satisfied to the best of its ability in the spirit of egalitarianism. That is what democracy is all about. Governments are not elected for interest groups or to satisfy the yearnings of just fractions of society, but for all.

When you say you cannot go further, it means you are protecting something, someone or some people at the expense of ALL.

If Nigerians today say. We want every cent of the budget spent on education, the whole budget. The worst you should do is to negotiate with them the reality of spending on health, security, etc. But if they say no. Then you must. That is the purity of democracy. History will then be kind to you that you acted in the interest of the people not matter what outcome. But if you do the opposite and protect a few, a fraction, there is absolutely no way to avoid disaster.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Toks2008(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2020
peacekante:

Mtchew

Did he say the UN will remove the president ?
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Oracleforce: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2020
selemempe:
how do you think south Sudan got their independence? If the situation becomes chaotic, world powers will come and flex their influence here and they will come as 'UN'

Russian, UK, US, and China are interested in the Nigerian chaotic case so that they can sell their weapon for us to kill ourselves while they go with our crude oil like what is presently happening in Libya...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by wonder233: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2020
Oga read what I wrote again, this time slowly. Did I say the govt has implemented the demands? Did I say the protests should stop? I'm saying you shouldn't block the roads! Lives depend on those roads. Block govt buildings and establishment, cripple govt activities,
not infringing on the rights of your fellow citizens and trying to bully them with insults when they complain
Lashist:

Its not by opium or what one smoked...check your opinion...have your govt agreed to the demands??...if yes, tell me how...it would have been different if you say the govt dont have to agree to the demands and let the killing continue...but in this case, you said they have...now tell me how the govt has implemented the demands...you just want to sound clever but you said nothing..if possible list the demands and say how govt have met them...if you cant, please accept that you are foolish and you should be kept far away from people
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by wonder233: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2020
Live these ones, they don't know whatsup. Shebi they think the foreign countries love them so much, the same 'love' they have for the blacks in their own countries abi? Me I'm no longer appealing to anyone again for restraint,
when e set, eye go clear.
Oracleforce:

Russian, UK, US, and China are interested in the Nigerian chaotic case so that they can sell their weapon for us to kill ourselves while they go with our crude oil like what is presently happening in Libya...
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Lashist(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2020
wonder233:
Oga read what I wrote again, this time slowly. Did I say the govt has implemented the demands? Did I say the protests should stop? I'm saying you shouldn't block the roads! Lives depend on those roads. Block govt buildings and establishment, cripple govt activities,
not infringing on the rights of your fellow citizens and trying to bully them with insults when they complain
How will they go and block govt buildings if they don't pass roads...all of us are feeling the impact of the govt. That's how protest is...check when bubu protested..he also blocked roads...why didn't you carry a placards then and ask him to stop

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by Otunski: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Useless Idiot. We are ready to clear your doubt. He thinks everything is by lieing.
Re: Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done by freemi(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2020
yemex04:

How would UN intervention look like? remove the President and all state Governors and National Assembly,/State Assembly members?

The protest has become more of jokes and concert for celebrities and followers..

I know there's regular supply of food and drinks which has made the gatherings attractive for most folks..

We like to overdo things in this country so much tht the main course would be defeated..

Even the so called UN and international communities know that all protest demands have been met.. The reform been asked for will not happen in practice terms like ''closing and opening'' of eyes.. It will come, but it will take a process...

I know my comments would only be understood by those who have knowledge of process.

#Endsenselessprotestnow
well it's a pity u still believe this is still abt endsars.. Very soon it will clear u. Just relax

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.